❤︎Episode 45

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Eye to eye

"Keep acting the way you do and you'll definitely lose her."

Lies or truth?

"I knew she couldn't resist me."

And fuel to the fire

"I'm fucking serious pull this shit again and we're done."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A hurdle to overcome

"Can we move forward?"

The islanders display their talents

"I think we've won this."

And a shock entrance

"Islanders...."

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 40ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ɢᴜʏs! ♡︎
2 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɢᴜʏs!
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏ 💜💜

Now onto the show!
🌼🌼

Despite all the tensions circulating from yesterday's drama, it's now the next day and the sun shines down brightly over the mansion, while the islanders get ready. With Jimin's words still occupying Janet's thoughts, she sighs while she finishes tying up her hair in the bathroom.

Her thoughts come to a halt once Yoongi steps into the bathroom; crossing his arms as he looks at her. Janet glances at him and scoffs before attempting to leave, but Yoongi slams his hand against the door frame and blocks her from leaving.

Janet:"Is that suppose to intimidate me?"

Yoongi looks down at her; maintaining a straight face, as he scoffs.

Yoongi:"Leave Jimin alone. Understood? He doesn't need another bitch coming into his life and fucking shit up."

Janet frowns as she rolls her eyes.

Janet:"Jimin may be your little pet, but I'm not. You don't get to tell me what to do. It's sad to see how you cling onto him and hold him down because you're too pathetic to stand on your own two feet. You're afraid that Jimin might actually find something real, while you'll be left alone with nothing."