04: 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗍𝗎𝖻.*

❥❥❥

𝗂𝗏. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗁𝗍𝗎𝖻 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"You heard me, pretty girl."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The end of the Summer Holidays was quick to approach, and the next thing they knew, they were headed to Diagon Alley to get their supplies for the new upcoming year; their final year at Hogwarts.

Y/n woke up, stretching as she sat up on the bed. Feeling something beside her, she turned to see that Harry was still asleep, now reminding her that she had once again stayed the night over at the Potters'.

She shifted her body slightly, gently placing Harry's head on her lap as she stroked his hair, twirling a strand around her finger as if she were curling it.

There's no doubt that Harry looked adorable when he was asleep. To her, there was just something about the way his hair fell over his closed eyes, the way his lips were parted slightly, just everything about him.

"You're so cute," she muttered, fingers bow brushing through this jet-black hair.

"Why thank you, darling," responded Harry, eyes still closed as a grin crept its way onto his face. "I get that a lot."

She rolled her eyes playfully at him before removing his head from her lap, so she could stand up and get ready for the day.

"Heyyy," said Harry, dragging out the 'y' as he tried to reach for her hand to pull her back down on the bed. "Where are you going? Come back."

"I'm only going to the bathroom to take a bath, Harry," said Y/n as she went over to Harry's closet, picking out his blue t-shirt. She then went over to her luggage in the corner of the room, taking out any other clothing she needed.

"Oh, well, can I join you then?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Y/n sighed as she walked over to the bathroom, opening the door and placing her clothes on the sink counter. "Because we both know where that would lead us, love," she said, looking at the clock on Harry's bedside table before adding: "and we don't have a lot of time since we'll be going to Diagon Alley later."

Harry stood up from his bed and was now walking over to where Y/n was. Once he reached her, he instantly placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. "Us taking a bath together could extend the time though because then we don't have to stress about the other taking too long in the bathroom." he reasoned whilst he nibbled on her ear, thumbs now rubbing up and down on her hips.

"Merlin, you're a horny little shit."

"Says the one who wanted me to control a vibrator that was inside her during a fucking wedding."

"You agreed to it."

"Yeah, whatever," said Harry. "Now, can I join you in the bath, please?"

"Fine," she agreed before taking his hand and pulling him in the bathroom and locking the door.

It didn't take long for them to strip out of their pyjamas, and get into the warm water of the bathtub. Harry went in first, Y/n going right after him; sitting between his legs as she tilted her head back so it rested on her shoulder. They soaked into the heated water, feeling it hug every inch of their skin gently, breathing in the sweet smell of the bubble bath.