55. muse of paris pt. 2

Toms Pov.:

"Mate, come on now. Sit down and play this game with us." Haz said.

"I can't. Y/N could call any minute." he said. "She said she would call back."

"When was that ?" Harry asked.

"10 am, i think." he said. "She said it could get a little later. But why didn't she called until now. It's already 7 pm. Filming should already ending for today."

"Maybe she just forgot it." Sam said.

"Or maybe she just don't want to talk to you." Haz said. Everyone looked at him.

"Why would you say that ?" he asked.

"Think about it, mate. We know Y/N very long. Before that friendship and relationship time, she was more alone or with family. Maybe she takes the time in paris to get away from everything. Her life changed completely in not even a year. That must be crazy and exhausting for her." Haz said.

"He could be right." Tuwain said.

"Maybe. But she would have said something, right ?" he asked.

"Would she ?" Haz asked. "Tom, everything is fine. If she wants to call you, than she will call you. If she wants her space than you should give it to her. You two are in a happy relationship. And i know that if something would be wrong, than she would tell you or me."

"You're right. I just... just really miss her." he said.

"I know. We too. So now, until she calls we can play 'Call do Duty' ?" Harry asked.

"Yes, let's go." he said and sat down next to them.

Y/N Pov.:

"Cole, we are driving away from the tower." i said.

"I know. But the best view near the tower is not really at the tower. Just follow me." he said.

We drove on our bike like 5 more minutes. Until we get off them. "Okay turn around, so that you don't see the tower." he said.

I gave him my bike and turned around. Then he put his hand on my shoulder. "Closer you eyes and i guide you."

I closed my eyes and he guided me like 5 steps away. "Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw the tower in front of me. The lights were on and the city was dark. It looked so beautiful. "This is so beautiful." i said and ran over to the railing.

"Right. When i was with Lili in paris, i also went with her here. She loved it so i thought you would love it too." he said and stood next to me.

I smiled but then my eyes widened. "Wait. That with you any Lili isn't just a rumor ?"

"No. We are together." he said.

"Ahhhh i love it. Best day of my life." i said.

"Take a look. I will take some pictures." he said and i nodded.

"You are now my muse of paris." he said and took a picture from me.

"Oh shut up." i laughed. We then got on our bikes again and drove to our hotel.

"Good night Cole." i said.

"Night Y/N. Oh is it okay if i upload some pictures from today, where you also on it ?" he asked.

"I trust you that i will look good on them. So yes." i said.

"Okay, perfect. See you tomorrow."