Chapter 31

Day 1 of cabin adventures continued!

The girls now were trailing up a hill with their hiking bags on.

"My idea of cabin fun was to sit in the cabin watching movies and gather around the fireplace at night. NOT hiking up a dirty ass mountain with whatever type of animals are up here on the prowl." Normani rambled walking over a tree branch.

"Calm down, Mani. It's been ten minutes and we're on a hill, not a mountain." Ally assured.

Camila was dodging tree branches and big rocks, jumping over them like a little kid making Lauren laugh.

"Hey DJ! You okay back there?" Lauren asked holding back a laugh. Dinah was struggling to get up there, complaining how she should've stayed asleep.

"If you all slowed down, I could catch up, hoii! Not doing this again. Ever. In my life. Thanks to you losers." Dinah exhaled a deep breath picking up a long mid-thick branch.

She helped herself up with the branch and smiled in succession.

"Alright, hey, let's wait for DJ here!" Lauren exclaimed.

Ally and Normani were on the top of the hill and looked down at the three still walking up.

"You guys are lazy asses! C'mon, move that ass!" Normani clapped for them.

Dinah rolled her eyes and ran up the hill meeting Normani and Ally. Lauren and Camila watched Dinah zoom by them.

"That's right.....Keep talking....Mani." Dinah said in between breaths.

"I'm not the one tired girl." Normani curved her lips into a smile, flipping her hair to the side.

"Good. You can carry me then." Dinah grinned lazily.

"Sike! Better luck next time." Normani smiled patting Dinah's head making Dinah start chasing Normani.

"C'mon you two!" Ally yelled.

"Keep going! We'll catch up going downhill!" Lauren yelled.

"You better!" Normani said before yelping and running down the hill to get away from a laughing Dinah who picked her energy back up.

"Oh god, not again." Ally said looking up at the sky before running off after the two.

"Oh look...we're here...all alone...in the woods." Lauren nudged Camila with a smirk.

"We're not making out in the woods, Lo." Camila winked at Lauren before jogging up to the top of the hill.

"I didn't even- I didn't even say it out loud! Maybe I wanted to push you off the hill. You don't know because you're making assumptions." Lauren sternly said.

Camila looked at Lauren and rolled her eyes making Lauren laugh, going up the rest of the hill.

"Enough with your assumptions and delusions talk, Laur. We need to catch up with the three and that means I'm leaving you. Bye!" Camila smiled at Lauren before walking down the hill.

Lauren ran up to the top of the hill watching Camila walk downhill.

"I don't care, Camz. I like the view anyways!" Lauren said with a smirk.

Camila turned around and rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, Lo!" Camila exclaimed.

"Move that ass all the way down this hill first!" Lauren exclaimed back.

Camila was about to retort when Normani's voice was heard, "How bout you both move that ass down that hill and over here. I see the cabin but Ally won't let us go their till you guys catch up! Hurry up before I make Dinah throw you guys in the lake or something!"

"Yeah! What she said! Sorry bout it!" Dinah exclaimed.

"We're moving. Jeez!" Lauren yelled jogging over to Camila and pulling her downhill.

Camila stumbled a bit but Lauren helped her keep balance as the two ran down the hill holding hands.

-

Start of Day 2 of Cabin Adventures!

It was now 3am and everyone was sprawled out, asleep while a movie was still playing.

Lauren's phone lit up and started to vibrate.

Lauren blinked her eyes and flailed her arm around grabbing her phone from the top of the drawer next to her.

Lauren answered the phone without looking at the ID and suddenly heard loud cursing.

"Shit." Lauren mumbled. Lauren carefully untangled herself from Camila and went to the kitchen.

"I didn't hear anything you said." Lauren said into the phone.

"Where the fuck are you? Don't tell me you left already you bitch!" Scarlett exclaimed into the phone.

"You woke me the fuck up, you're the bitch. Anyways, I'm hanging out with the girls right now. I should before I leave." Lauren said and heard Scarlett scoff.

"Are you leaving during the trip? That's a mean and shitty move to do. And really sad."

"Well, I'll leave after they've hung out with me. I'm leaving in two days."

"So, the day after tomorrow." Scarlett assured.

"Yeah." Lauren cleared her throat.

"How? You're just gonna...leave? Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Whatever, contact me when you do then. Even though I don't support this, I support you. So contact me whenever. I have to go, someone's calling me." Scarlett said and Lauren muttered a quick bye and hung up.

Lauren ran her hands through her hair and sighed.

The day after tomorrow, she's starting her journey as a new person. A better one.

):&:):&:)€\>|\£\>£\<\€\!\|

A/N: uhhh....hey! thanks for waiting but yeah more to come next chapter! i'll try not to update so late again. TRY. love y'all :)