Lady wifi

Macy POV

It was a normal day. Since the concert, Adrien, Ruu and I slept in the same room. And when I wake up, I'm always somehow in Adrien's arms. I even put pillows in between us, so it doesn't happen, but they always magically disappear. I have a feeling I know who did it. 

When I asked Adrien, he'd just dodge the question. Now, I just got used to it. 

As I sat there in class, I heard a commotion in the locker room. I got up and made my way there to see Alya, in trouble with Chloe. Damn it. 

They made their way to the principal's office and I followed, wanting to support Alya's side. What I didn't notice was a certain blonde was also following me. 

Chloe started making a big deal out of the situation, trying to get Alya in trouble. Alya did her best to defend herself. The principal ended up giving her just an hour of detention. 

"An hour? that's all she get's for breaking into my locker?!", Chloe screeched. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Sabrina!", she snapped her fingers.

"According to the school rules, any student who committed theft must be suspended for one week!", Sabrina walked upfront. 

"Yes, but she hardly stole any-". The principal was cut off by Chloe again.

"I'm not sure my father would like to hear about this!", she taunted.

"Now Chloe, let's not disturb the Mayor with a minor locker situation!", The principal started to sweat. Chloe just stared at him blankly and pressed, call. He immediately changed his tune. 

"Alya, you shall be suspended for a week!", he cleared his throat.

"What!", she was obviously pissed and I knew I had to step in. Chloe just stood there smirking. 

"Not so fast!", I walked in smirking. 

"I'm sure you wouldn't suspend a student for no reason right?", I asked taking out my phone and playing a recording of whatever went down in here, which I had taken while I was hiding. Alya looked at me, shocked that I stood up for her.

"No wait, Macy! don't send that!", The principal cried out.

"Don't worry! My daddy is the president! he can easily convince everyone that the video is fake!", Chloe smirked. Alya looked like she was about to pounce on her. 

I went over and put a hand on her shoulder, smiling at her reassuringly. I then picked up my phone and made a small phone call to a certain someone.

"Hello?... Hey~ Listen, I need your help with something!... Yeah, I need you to make a call to someone... yeah... Françoise Dupont college... yup... Thank you!", I hung up. The whole group stared at me confused. 

Then the principal's phone rang. He picked up.

"yes... what... PRINCESS MAGIC??!!!... yes!... I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience... yes", he kept the phone down and looked at me shocked. 

"I'm so sorry you had to make that kind of call. You didn't tell me that you knew people from Princess Magic's side. you should have told me sooner!", he smiled nervously, trying to kiss up to me. I just fake smiled at him as the whole room looked at me shocked at his words.

"Since I can't disobey either side, I will give Alya her original punishment. 1 hour of detention!", he adjusted his collar. I knew I couldn't reduce it anymore and sighed. Chloe just puffed and walked away. 

As I walked out the door, I waited for Alya to come out, before going over and placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't help out more. You shouldn't have to go to detention for something you didn't do", I gave her one of my rare smiles. She looked surprised at my words before smiling at me.