Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2

Warnings: Smut, fluff <3

The next morning Chris and I woke up still at the resort. The cool breeze that came through the windows woke me up. It was still early maybe around 6am. I opened my eyes and noticed Chris was laying on top of me sound asleep.

I smiled. Again how could someone be so damn perfect?

I moved myself just a bit in order to get comfortable so I could fall asleep again when I noticed that my lower area felt very sore, considering last night was my very first time—I thought this was normal.

Chris stirred in his sleep as I moved. I finally found a spot and closed my eyes once again.

A couple hours later I woke up to Chris lightly waking me. He was in a towel, straight out of the shower.

"Baby wake up, we gotta go."

Once he saw that I was awake he went back to the bathroom to comb his hair. I reached over to grab Chris's dress shirt to put on for now.

I made the effort to get up, but my legs felt like absolute jelly. Next thing you know I was on the ground.

"AHH."

Chris came running from the bathroom to help me.

"Doll? What happened?"

"I-I guess I lost balance."

Certain movements that I made would really hurt down there. Then I remembered that all of this was Chris's fault. I slapped him on the arm as he helped me on the bed again.

"And what was that for?"

"This is YOUR fault!"

"My fault? Oh—"

He said as he realized what I meant. He looked at me and began to giggle.

"It's not funny Christopher!"

He kissed my forehead.

"The soreness will go away baby..."

He went back into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I finally felt like I could get up so, I showered but I was still mad at Chris for making me so sore. But I loved when he made me sore, it was a love and hate thing okay?

"Any room in there for me?"

Chris said as he leaned on the bathroom door.

"No."

"C'mon doll don't be mad.. or next time I'll make you even more sore...."

I splashed water on him so he would get out.

"..alright alright I'll get out."

He said as he laughed his way out.

Sometime later I finished getting ready and I had to wear the dress again because I didn't have any clothes here.