3 : Saving Grace

Anna Popplewell as Rosetta^^^

Zeus's POV

I looked at her like she was crazy.

Two things were running through my mind. 

1. Why in the hell would she even think I would let her touch my mate right now?

2. Did my poor girl go through of all of that?

I shouldn't have killed him yet. I should've slowly tortured him. He deserved it.

She slowly moved towards my mate I growled and blocked her from the lady.

She nodded her head sincerely at me waiting for me to move. I looked back to see several of their pack members looking defeated, and all of my men standing behind me in shock. I looked at my friends for an answer and they both shared a look before slowly nodding their heads at me.

I slowly backed away from my mate, letting the odd woman try to talk to her.

I watched her carefully, ready to break her neck at any moment.

She slowly crawled up to my mate and gently rubbed her head in a slow motion. She flinched instantly, and I just wanted to wrap her up in a ball and carry her to safety, alone, with me.

The lady sat down and pulled her head into her lap, still stroking her hair. I laid there beginning to feel a little better since she started calming down, her shoulders shaking less. 

I didn't want to leave her side, but I needed to get everyone out of here.

I walked to the kitchen door, everyone bowed their heads. 

Everyone leave. Now. Phoenix, Arriot, watch the doorways, nobody comes near the kitchen. Understand?

Everyone responded with yes sir.

I walked in to see my beautiful girl still in a fetal position on the floor, her head in the woman's lap. Though, now her eyes were open. She was sniffing the air deeply. She smelt me...I almost smirked.

When she saw me she slowly sat up, I knew she felt it. The bond.

I gently smiled at her. I had stopped in the doorway to not scare her.

I slowly walk towards her, and she instantly started trying to hide herself behind this woman.

I got down on the floor and crawled till I was only a couple of feet in front of her.

"Hey..." I said in the most gentle voice I could.

"It's okay beautiful, I'm not gonna ever hurt you...Not ever in a million years."

After a couple of minutes she looked up at me, but kept her hands wrapped around the lady's arm, probably leaving bruises.

"Can I please see your hand?"

She looked at me skeptically for a moment, and I placed my open hand in my lap.

Her trembling hand very slowly reached out to gently touch mine. I didn't get to feel it though because as soon it was there, it was gone, back in her lap, with her eyes wide. 

However, I DID feel the sparks of pleasure that rushed through me. She felt it too. That's exactly why she with-drawled. This poor girl.....it scared her.

I stuck my hand out slowly, waiting for her to take it. I now had a smile on my face.

She gently placed her hand in mine, it still trembling slightly. This time she gasped, but she didn't drawl back her hand. Her eyes fluttered closed and she exhaled a loud breath.