Yuki's first awakening

I heard Ayame down stairs I groaned and headed down after getting ready. I saw them sitting with peaches on the table. Tohru and Ayame both said "Good Morning!" I saw Yuki's discussed look and I sat down at the table.

Ayame suddenly held up a shirt and said "here done!!!" He held up the shirt and it said 'brotherly love' me and Shigure busted out laughing at the shirt god Yuki's face! Suddenly Shigure stopped and said. "Your brother did this out of love cherish it." I looked with wide eyes at his changed state.

Ayame said "you should come to my shop!" Yuki said  "all right." We all gasped and looked over he said "I'll do it, go to your shop I mean. I've never been before and I should sometime. I was thinking that maybe if I saw your work. I'd understand you a little better." I was happy for him giving his brother a chance.

Ayame suddenly jumps up and said "THERE MY LOTTLE BROTHER BEGGING WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES TO COME VISIST MY SHRINE!!!" Yuki said "there was no tears sit down." Ayame pulls out his phone and said "You'll never believe it Tori,Yuki my beloved brother-" he was cut off by Yuki grabbing the phone and saying "that's enough!"

Ayame went all over the house yelling yelling Kyo that he couldn't come. He also told me that I would have to go go because I'm Yukis princess and he's my prince I guess. Yuki plopped down holding his hand on his head and said "you don't have to go if you don't want to." I said "I actually would like to go if it's not a problem." Yuki smiled and said "of course you can come."

Tohru said "yeah check it out for me I've been so interested in the maid and nurse outfits that they have there!" Me and Yuki's face darkens at the same time I totally forgot that it was a perverts place but I already said I would go.

Later me and Yuki were ready and headed off to Ayame's shop we stopped out side the door and it said closed. We both groaned and he said "let's uh go in." I followed as he opened the door. A woman in a maid dress popped out and said "sorry we are closed for the day." Her eyes widened as she saw Yuki and Ayame popped out and saw Yuki and tan out to him in a....wedding dress?

We both were brought to the back room Ayame said he was working on the wedding dress for one of his clients. Yuki seemed quite annoyed and it was only the beginning of the day. Yuki said "I'm confused what do you even sell here?" Ayame said "there is nothing to be confused about. It's quite simple. We sell the materials for the making of handy crafts. And we also sell to people who are in the market for tailor made garments. I hand make the garments personally!"

Ayame pulled out two outfits a pink maid outfit and a skimpy nurse outfit. I said "wow those are great Ayame." Ayame looked at me then looked to Yuki and said "now I am ready to hear your praise Yuki! Go!" Yuki said "do you sell normal clothes or just those?" Ayame said "this is what's popular!"

A woman came in with tea and said "I knew something was up when you said you wanted to close today! You could have told me your little brother was coming! Hello I am Mine Kuramae! I work for your brother as an assistant." Yuki said "nice to meet you I'm guessing that is your uniform." She said "nope I just like wearing it isn't it absolutely adorable!" I said "yup that is actually pretty cute."

She then said "I've been wondering ever since you walked in. Who's this young lady?!" I said "uh I'm Y/n Honda nice to meet you." She said "y/n-Chan! Have you ever wanted to try an outfit on like this one?!" I just said "uhhh" Ayame said "oh Mine's at it again." Yuki said "at what?" Suddenly Mine said "shall we go get you changed?!" She grabbed me as Yuki tried to protest.

I was brought to the back room she said "there now the boys can have some alone time now that were gone a little scheme I cooked up earlier." I said "actually that was a good idea hopefully Yuki doesn't kill him."  She said "so while those two are at it we shall put something on you!" I said "wait I actually have to wear something!?" She said "Yup!!!"

While we were in the back she made me try on multiple outfits. A bunny outfit a school girl outfit a thing that looked like a scarf a wedding dress and finally she finished and put me in a light blue dress with ruffles it was quite cute though. After she was done she put some bows in my hair.

She brought me out I felt kinda embarrassed that I had to wear it since I'm not the most girly girl. I said "uh do I look alright?" Ayame said "tres bein!" Ayame then said "huh Yuki aren't you going to tell y/n how great she looks?" Yuki blushed and didn't say anything. Ayame said "then I shall do it!" He went over and grabbed my face and said "but I won't use words."

Yuki hit the back of his head and said "back off!" Me and Yuki were now on the couch and Yuki said "I understand more about my brother now. He's a caricature of a person. Everything he says and does is overdramatic. But I'm starting to realize I just need to accept that. There's no other way to deal with him. If I get sucked up into his head space I will get exhausted." I sweat dropped he said "it's kinda depressing when I say it out loud."

I was about to say something but Yuki said "but I'm still glad that I came. And he was right you do look very pretty in that dress." I blushed on my whole face I covers it with my hands as he came forward. He said "don't hide your face." I looked up and he was so close to me. Then Ayame had to ruin if he put a hand on Yuki's shoulder and said "fantasy."

Me and Yuki looked over and Ayame said "Fantasy! It's your first brush with fantasy! A single garment is all it takes to say a mans heart to the way of romance!!! Dont be embarrassed I understand completely! And I hereby announce this event as 'Yuki's First Awakening!'" Yuki grabbed his collar and said "cut it out!"

Ayame was then on the phone telling probably everyone that Yuki had his first 'awakening' to me in that dress. What a weird day.

Sorry for any misspellings!!! Anyways did y'all see the intro for season three I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!😫☝️