CHAPTER-31

""Let's hope that for every time that we get hurt or break our heart, there is something somewhere being written to make up for it, to make the happiness due even bigger and laughter even merrier, for after all good things must happen to good people.""

AUTHOR'S POV

Ranveer and Ishika, both lost in their own thoughts but Ranveer was lost for Ishika and Ishika is lost in the dark past of her life. She start remembering the past events of her life while letting it out from her system by saying all this to her husband coz deep inside she feels that he will not going to judge her and at the end leave her like everyone in her life.

"You know when I was just six years old-" she speaks for the first time in last 4 hours. *took a deep breath* Ranveer's entire focus shift to Ishu 

"my bua (father's sister) was diagnosed with cancer; you know which one, brain tumor." She said with a bitter laugh. Ranveer took a deep breath to control him because it's paining him to see her in this vulnerable state.

"I was too small to understand what it is but she is always says everything is going to be okay Ishu. And I being a child believe her like every time. She was suffering from hell of a pain but I don't get to know about it, know why because whenever I ask her about it she says it's nothing, it just that she is tired. Everything was going good or so was I thinking. Before one week of my birthday when I was going to be seven, she asks me that what gift I want."

"And I replied I want you to spend few days with me without going to hospital, she always tells me that she is a doctor that's why she went to hospital everyday she not for once told me that due to her ill health she went to hospital. I being a fool I believe her that yeah she is a doctor, not thinking that how can a 17 year old be a doctor." While speaking tears again start flowing from her eyes but she didn't cry, and Ranveer pull her between his legs, and she without any protest sits with back facing his front sit between his legs to seek comfort.

At this time she want it too much and from Ranveer. She laid her head on his chest and start gazing the stars while Ranveer was stroking his hair.

She spoke; "I celebrate my birthday with her for almost 5 days back to back, at that time my family was against me for celebrating it with my bua. They always says me not to disturb her, but before me she yell at them not to hurt me because she was doing it all with her own choice."

"Those days were everything to me, I will never forget those days, but what I didn't know was that they were the last days to my happiness. My family, they say something's to me which are like foreign to me so I never get to understand."

"One fine night, two days before my birthday, 9 July, she got attacks you know those one which can make you shit scared from inside, those one. She starts forgetting everyone, and I mean it everyone, I don't know how she remembered me but in her last month she is always with me not with anyone in the family." She says the last part with a smile, like she was living in those moments.

"When she got attack I yell for help but no one comes coz everyone think I am doing an act to gain attention but after some time my dad came home from his office and when he saw her, he gave me a that tight slap which can make you deaf, he scoops her in his arms and take her to the hospital with everyone, not a single soul was with me at that time. You know I waited for them for whole two days, I really don't know how to use a phone."

"I ask the guard uncle about their whereabouts he said they will reach in some time but in whole two day they never came. For my brother and sister they were in my maternal grandmother house. I starve for whole two days, after two days I got up and got ready as for my birthday, I was wearing the dress which was brought by her two days before. I was still waiting when the ambulance siren was heard from outside. I ran outside and the thing I saw shock me to death." Ishika said and took a deep breath as some nerve wrecking memories come back to her. As for Ranveer he was silently crying for her but at same time comforting her

"There comes something tied in white clothes, and when I ask what it is?? Some people said that its dead body of my bua... Can you fucking imagine it how the fuck I feel at that time. And my lovely father's family didn't make me to sit near her."

"They think that she died because of me that's why they start neglecting me. They make me feel like I am just unwanted in the family of fifteen people. First I use to cry but when I start to grow older I make myself understand that whatever I will do nothing can make them love me. So I leave them all and start making my career".

"You know what her last words to me; "never ever change yourself for others whether it's your physical appearance or emotional one, just be like this forever." I never understood her words at that time but when she left me I got to know about the deep meaning behind her words. Just for her I never change myself into a lean thin woman, I remain a chubby and carefree, bold, happy girl just for her sake." Ishika said with a smile. And yes she is not a thin; rather she is healthy with right amount of curves in her body which makes her more beautiful.

"When the first time I saw you, I was just 10 years old but I never knew that, that was the first and last time I am meeting you coz the next day I am flying to US for my studies. Why?? Coz just because of me my family was fighting and my dad think it was best to send me away from here and I obliged it like an obedient child just to gain their love but in return I got nothing. I was away from my family for 8 years in these 8 years they never call me except my brother and sister and sometimes my mom but my dad, he never called. It pains to think that they think that I had killed the person I loved the most in my life."

"Just because of me my friends, my besties who never leave me in any situation went US for 8 years, away from their families but there, family never complain about it.

When I came back after 8 years everything is same, except me, I changed. (She sighs)

I never went to my house after 8 years; I rent a house and start building my future and see where I am today. I never live in that house, as they never call me, though Raghav and Rashika used to spend their weekends even their holidays with me in my own house not my family's house."

"You know the best part in all this; I got to know that whatever you do for someone, even if you put the entire universe in their feet, they will never be yours."

"After my bua's death I stop celebrating my birthday even I changed my birth date just to remove the dark memories of my life but it is said that memories never leave you they always haunt you down. And same happens to me always!!!!" Ishika said the last part and start laughing loudly but her laugh soon turns into loud sobs and in no time she is a crying mess.

Ranveer didn't said anything just hug her tightly and let her cry in his arms as he completely make her turn towards him.

He made himself a promise that this is the last time she is crying. After that she will not be crying.               

-----------------------------------------------------

SO THE DOUBLE UPDATE IS YOUR SURPRISE.

SO HOW'S THE UPDATE GUYS......

DO TELL ME, I  AM WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

LOVE YOU ALL.

:) :) :) 

-----------------------------------------------------