chapter 11"who did this?"

God this man is just Awesome sooo gorgeous

God this man is just Awesome sooo gorgeous.... A sight for sore eyes...

I can't explain how much I like him.☝️☝️☝️

Eva's POV.

"Come here" as I heard his voice which was dominating and clam actually too calm to be called which make me more nervous and scared.

Gulping the saliva to collect some courage I turned back and looked at him who was just standing there with a straight face and eyes on me. His postures was like he was some predator waiting for his prey silently.

I moved towards him and was mentally weighting the most prominent excuse that I can make which didn't show me as a culprit.

As I stood in front of him he stood straight shoving his hand in his pocket, his this postures was intimidating. I immediately look down and the panic level inside me raised severally.

I was looking down when his voice boomed in the hall.

"What were you doing here??" He asked. His voice was rough and clam at the same time and it made me fear more.

Don't know why but I was feeling extremely afraid, this much that I was shivering a little.

I know I did mistake and it was huge one. I was just eavesdropping them. And its really bad. I don't know how he will punish me, and the worse thing right now is the reminder of the punishment I got last time after doing the same mistake.

I still remember my mother starved me for 2 days when I was 16 because I keep standing when she was talking to someone whom I didn't know and I heard there as per me non-so-important talk.

When I didn't answer he again said.

"I asked something Eva??" This time his voice wasn't clam at all. He was irritated and angry I knew it because I wasn't answering what he was asking.

"I-i came here to say th-that I am go-going and Isa is sleeping in her room. I wi-will come tomorrow to meet her. If you want " I somehow said while looking down all the time
I said the last part slowly, as I didn't want him to think that I am desperate to come his house daily and that too without his permission.

"Hmm" he hummed and that was the complete opposite reaction I though. I really thought he will shout at me and will scroll me but by the way he hummed seems like he was convinced.

"You can come tomorrow to meet Bella. You don't-" he was cut off by his mother's voice.

"No you can't " she said and I looked at her. Before I ask anything Alexander looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"I mean, you can't come tommorow as your Wedding is day after tommorow and it's bad omen for the bride to meet the groom day before her Wedding" she explained with a smile. I again looked down while biting my lips. Every time anyone remind me of my Weeding and my heart accelerate like never before.