Chapter 34

When we got in the Quinnjet, they handcuffed me and buckled me into the seat. I didn't ask any questions after last time! I didn't know where we were going. I really wanted to know. Then Grant said something.

"What's the matter Willow?" He asked.

"I thought I may not ask any questions or speek after last time." I said.

"Huh..." He said. There was another awkward silence between us. I really didn't want to say anything. I closed my eyes and thought about what Coulson had said to me. That I was part of the T.A.H.I.T.I project. I knew what it was. I just didn't believe him. I had no idea where we were going. All I wanted to know was if Grant was my brother. My step brother.

"Grant?" I asked him, quietly.

"Yes?" He said back.

"Are you my...my... Are you my brother?" I asked him. Almost stuttering on every word.

He thought long and hard about what he was going to say next, "Yes." He said suddenly, "I'm your step brother." I knew deep down that he was. I did love him, in a family way, but he was always killing people. Hurting people. I wanted to know why. I couldn't ask now. Not in front of these people. I still didn't know where we were going. I knew that I was with Grant and he would do everything and anything to keep me safe.

It was about another half hour before we landed. They put a hood over my head and marched me out. They were being ruff with me. They were pushing and shoving me. Sometimes they purposely pushed me to the ground, to just pull me back up again and punch me in the guts. I was almost folded in half when I made it to where they wanted me.