seven

~*~*~

~*~*~

"i'm not sure regulus even knows what his type is."

~*~*~

how are his cheekbones so sharp? how is his jawline to precise? how are his eyes so beautiful that he can see them all the way from the gryffindor table? his hair so soft looking, he has beautiful curls that james itched to run his fingers through. he was tall, stood up straight and proud, his head held high. he kept a brooding look on his face, james wasn't sure if he'd actually ever seen regulus smile, he'd only ever really smirked when slytherin won a quidditch match.

james knew for a fact that regulus would have a gorgeous smile. it would be simply mesmerising, as if he wasn't already. he was simply sitting at the table eating breakfast on his own with a book open in front of him, leaning on a jug of pumpkin juice that no one near by touched. if they wanted a drink, they'd go up the table and get another jug. it wasn't a smart thing to disrespect or disrupt regulus black.

see, he wasn't openly rude or mean, he wasn't really strong enough or bold enough to start a physical fight. however, if someone fucked with him or even attempted to hurt an animal, like throw a stone at a bee or a bird, which has happened before, regulus wouldn't let them away with it.

james continued to look over at the table and wondered if he was right, did that ravenclaw boy fancy regulus? he could obviously see why the boy liked regulus, he was simply beautiful in every aspect, james thought. he got an uneasy feeling about the crush the ravenclaw may have on regulus, james knew regulus hadn't ever had any sort of experience and he wouldn't want to see regulus get hurt. however, did regulus like boys or not? james wasn't sure if he believed what regulus had said, considering he looked anywhere but james when he said it and stormed off.

"pads, has regulus ever had a girlfriend?" asked james over breakfast to which sirius almost choked on what he was eating as he laughed.

"regulus having a girlfriend? good one prongsie," said sirius as remus patted his back to stop him choking, "regulus is as straight as me."

"how'd you know that?" asked james skeptically, "have you two ever even spoken about it?"

"james, he's my brother, i know him," said sirius, "whether or not he'll ever be in a relationship is a whole different story."

"how's that?"

"he doesn't really like people, haven't you noticed?" asked sirius as he pointed over his shoulder to the slytherin table to regulus who was on his own. yes, he had noticed because he's been looking at him for the whole of breakfast, "why'd you ask?"