21

Her mind clocked out of the heavy daydream she had, and she looked up at him, blinking quickly.

''Of course, sir. I'm sorry.'' Her sight fell over the book in front of her and her jaws clenched.

Snape flung around, storming back to the front of the class as her head lowered into her hands, attempting to flee the shaming thought she held.

''Daydreaming, are we?'' The blond chuckled from behind her. She turned in her seat to face him.

Navy and Draco had detention together three times a week for the past two weeks. Her eyes fell over the blond smirking boy as he rose a brow at her, mocking her for being caught by the professor.

She was still upset with Draco and what he said about her in the hallway, but during their time in detention together, they had been getting along pretty well.

He grasped that he was in the wrong for speaking about her in the way he did. He enjoyed spending time with Navy. He believed her to be kind and funny. She was so much more than her body, so much more than he wanted her to be.

He felt ashamed and at fault for treating her the way he'd done.

''And why do you care, Malfoy?'' She grinned back, tucking a loose lock behind her ear as she stared at him, ''I thought you didn't.''

''I don't.'' Draco leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest as he shot her a glare, ''But I enjoy making fun of you.''

''I'm sure you do.'' Navy shook her head, rolling her eyes annoyingly at the blond, ''You're the only one, then.''

His jaws gritted as his shoulders tensed, ''Don't do that.'' He snapped.

A bewildered look climbed her face as her fingers grasped against the backrest of her chair. ''Do what?''

''Don't roll your eyes at me.'' He muttered, bending forwards over his desk, and his eyes flickered to make certain that Snape wasn't paying attention to them, ''Don't ever roll those pretty eyes at me.''

''And why can't I roll my eyes at you?'' The corner of her mouth arched, and she did it again.

He sucked in a harsh breath. It took him a moment to collect himself. She provoked him. He shouldn't be into it, but he was. He adored the way she challenged him.

''You see, White...'' Draco narrowed his eyes in hers as the tension around them thickened, ''The only time I want you to roll those pretty eyes of yours is when I fuck you.''

Silence.

Navy quietly gasped at his words as her cheeks turned red. Her skin felt so heated, like her throat tightened, and it became hard to breathe.

''Do you understand?'' He tilted his head, still looking daringly at her, ''When do you roll your eyes at me?''

''I do.'' She almost held her breath at the look of him. Her mind circled back to the thought she possessed earlier, and she couldn't think her cheeks could burn more than they did now, ''I roll them at you when you fuck me.''

They hadn't slept together for weeks. Not that she wanted them to. He had to prove to her that he was sorry for what he said, and he needed to apologize before she'd ever let him close to her in that way again.

But it was hard for her. She indeed had a kind soul but an adventurous mind. She sought to find the deepest darkest depths of Draco Malfoy, and for her, it was tough to shut him out, even in an intimate way.

''Good girl.'' He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek. His voice was low. ''You're always such a good girl for me, aren't you?''

''Maybe.'' She rose a brow, ''But if I have to stop with the eye-rolling. You have to stop with that.''