Birthday present

Jungkook skipped through the living room of their condo, feeling extra elated today.

But, it wasn't because it was his birthday, no. The now twenty one year old boy didn't find any amusement in dull days like this which only worked upon aging you and eventually brought you closer to your death (in his case hell, because he knows that's where he's going anyway.)

So for the most part the ravenette opined on celebrating such dull days either hogging his caretaker/best friend's homemade jjajangmeon (which the latter often declared was the secret to his undying youth) or alone, working or training.

But this year he had more reasons to be happy than none. First, he didn't have to sit through any long ass meetings with his father and talk business that didn't even make sense to him. Althoughthough he got insulted Jungkook couldn't care less because the older man had an insatiable list of expectations that no human could ever fulfill. And secondly, he had plans with someone.

Or rather for someone.

Jungkook couldn't help the smug smile forming on his lips as he pranced towards his room, almost prying open the door that kept him from his kitty toy.

And sure, like in all heavens and everything sweet, there lay his kitty- snugly surrounded by snowy pillows and silken sheets, peacefully snoring his afternoon away with no care in the world.

The mob boss looked away, calming his instantaneous animal instincts that always seemed to fire up on a simple sight of the boy.

Jungkook tiptoed into the room, carefully sliding beneath the duvet and crawling next to the sleeping boy,  watching him up close.

Taehyung stirred in his sleep, his senses buzzed from a familiar feeling of being watched and his baby lashes fluttered open. His eyes widened taking in the first sight, body freezing on its spot.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, neither of the boys having anything to say

Time seemed to stand still for a moment, neither of the boys having anything to say. Jungkook removed his hand from his lips and flashed a hint of a smile when Taehyung stared up at him, batting his lashes rapidly.