𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Happy fifth birthday, my beautiful Y/n!"

Your parents and grandparents were celebrating your birthday together. "Now blow on the candles and make a wish, honey." You did as she told you to with a big smile on your face. You giggled and clapped your hands after making your wish.

Your mom was bringing the presents for you when you suddenly felt some kind of energy growing inside you. "Mom.. I don't feel good."

Your grandparents were first grade jujutsu sorcerers, they felt the sudden cursed energy inside you too. Your grandma spoke up. "Oh my, that's some strong cursed energy. How about you go open your presents and try t-.."

"Mom, dad! Gimme a ride to the park!"

"What? Oh, we can go after if you'd like. But now, we're celebrating." Your dad said, pinching your cheeks.

"N-no? Gimme a piggy back ride."

"Y/n, you have to open your presents first."

"No..? C-can you give me a big toy then?"

"Sweetie we can buy one later, okay? Do you want to open grandpa's present first? Maybe there might be a big toy in here."

"I think it's because of the cursed energy, is something wrong with her?" Your grandpa whispered to your grandma.

"Stop asking for stuff, you don't want me to take away your plushies, ri-.."

Before your dad finished his sentence, both him and mom got squashed up and exploded on the floor. There was now blood on the table and on the present boxes. Your grandparents started to panic while trying to think of what to do.

"Y/n what did you do?! My daughter and son.. they're dead!" Your grandma now had tears in her pretty eyes. She might be old, but she looks like she's in her 30's. You only giggled and went to open your gifts, not knowing why your parents turned into ketchup.

"Calm down! I think there's something inside her, it's not her fault."

"Don't worry, granny! Mom and dad are just playing, they'll be back later," you giggled.

"No.. m-my son! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, Y/N?!"

。。。

Four years have passed and now you were nine years old. Your grandparents have trained you and the curse that lived inside you. It was hard for a five year old, but you trained little by little. You named the curse Nanika, which your grandparents thought was a bit weird. They knew most stuff about Nanika now, but didn't let you go out to play with other kids. It was dangerous and they could die. But today, you finally get to go out since you could control Nanika to not ask any requests unless someone wants to make a wish.

You're now here at the park, sparkling eyes looking around at what to play on. You saw a pink and black haired boy around your age at the swings. You ran up to him and nervously smiled.

"H-hello! May I use the thing you're on?"

"You mean the swing? Ok! I'm Yuuji whats your name?"

"My name is Y/n."

"Woah, I like your name Y/n-chan let's be friends"

"F-friends?" You stuttered. You've always wanted a friend since watching all those cartoons. It's the only thing you did at home after training a little bit. Other times, you'd help your grandparents with anything they needed or sometimes they'd homeschool you. "yes please, yuji!"

"hehe I can push you, y/n-chan"

Your grandpa was watching in joy because you finally made a friend after four years. Of course, he had forgiven you for killing your parents. He knew it wasn't your fault, you couldn't control Nanika back then. Your grandma, however, didn't forgive you for killing her only son and his wife. You understood later on that you killed your own parents. You cried for a whole day when you realized it. Your grandpa made your grandma train you, even if she didn't want to. You were the only one left of them, they couldn't be mad forever.

 You were the only one left of them, they couldn't be mad forever