part 24

𝖠𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝖬𝗒𝗋𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖡𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁, 𝖲𝖢.
— 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝗼 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 ❧

"Yeah, post that." I said handing the phone back to my friend Aria."

"Everyone else is still waiting on their rentals inside. Do you need anything?" She said grabbing my belt.

Me and Aria fucked ONCE we both was off the pill. I cracked her one time, she begging for more. Then she be acting like my girl, I'm finna send her a flight back to Mississipi.

"Naw Aria, go sit in the car." I said moving away from her.

I went back inside, and into the bathroom.

I pulled out my phone and texted Milan.

Come to the bathroom, asap emergency.

Milan

okayyyyy? is it about my baby?

Just hurry tf up Milan

read 1:32am.

She finally came to the bathroom, and I snatched her up hella fast.

"What Antonio, you could've broke my fucking nails." She said checking her nails.

"Why the fuck you on the plane fucking Milan" I said tightening my grip around her neck.

"Antonio stop. Dave is outside waiting on me" She said biting her lip, trying to move out of my grip.

"I dont give a fuck about that nigga, I'll kill him." I said looking into her eyes.

"I-I-I-" Milan tried to say but she just stuttered over her words.

I heard someone coming to the door, so I let her go and pulled my phone up showing her a picture of Aj.

"Yeah so he crying because Prince not here" I said laughing.

Dave came thru the door looking at us.

"Whats this?" He said just standing there.

"He's just showing me a picture of Aj. That's all." Milan said moving towards Dave.

He nodded, snatching her arm and leaving out the bathroom.

Buddy ass almost caught a clip in the face.

I stood in there for a little then left out to the car making our way to the hotel.

-----------------------------------

"PRINCEE" Aj screamed running towards Prince.

When the hell he get here?