IX

|Blood Bath|

__

Vernon placed Seungkwan's quivering body down into the tub. The tub was big round and was cold. It felt good against his wounded legs.

Vernon leaned down and twisted the tap and ran the water. It was hot. Blazing even and usually Seungkwan would be okay with this. But not this moment. His body was open and still bleeding.

"Wait." Seungkwan folded his legs to him, keeping away from the steaming hot water. He grabbed Vernon by his sleeve, his eyes shaking. "T-too hot."

"Is it?" Vernon raised a brow. He gave the pitiful boy a look. "I thought you liked it that way. I caught you swimming in it just a few days ago."

"Not this time Vernon," Seungkwan said, he yanked on Vernon's sleeve harder, when the water touched his toes. "Ah! T-turn it off quickly!"

"You know, you shouldn't call me by my name your highness." Vernon said, he grabbed Seungkwan by his arm and pulled him forward, his whole body being flung into the hot water at the front of the tub. "I'm a peasant you know."

Seungkwan's head now hung under the tap where it poured down on him and his cut up back. Every inch of him burn and stung. For a moment he was shocked but when that moment passed he begun to scream in pain.

Quickly Seungkwan got to the side of the tub and reached over the rims. He tried to lift himself up to leave the steaming hot water that was starting to fill around him. But Vernon grabbed him by his hair and pulled him back and into the water again.

Vernon then pushed his hand on the boys chest and shoved his body under the hot water. Seungkwan was now thrashing around in a panic, water flying around.

Vernon tilted his head with a smile. He watched as the bubbles at the surface of the water began to get heavy and slowly start to get worst and worst the more the boy struggled to get out.

He was drowning. Seungkwan was drowning right now. He pushed his hands to the sides of the tub and tried to lift himself up, but Vernon's strength on his chest kept him down.

He started to panic. He didn't know how to get out when Vernon was keeping him down. He knew even if he tried to pull him off he couldn't.

But Vernon wouldn't really try to drown him to death. Would he? would he? He would!

Seungkwan started to scream under water, but it did nothing but hurt him. All Seungkwan could feel was the hot water driving down his throat and filling his lungs as he cried.

Screw His Highness |Verkwan|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara