twenty-one: party guessed

! due to mature themes, readers discretion is advised, please read authors note at the end !

chapter twenty-one
he begs & he pleads just like i did
party guessed

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy got a phone call from Allison that same night. She leaned on her bed, "Hey."

"Hey," Allison said awkwardly. "I actually wanted to ask you something."

Kennedy rose a brow, "Okay," She laughed.

Allison clicked her tongue in thought. "You know how you were supposed to go to the Rave with Matt, and then he suddenly decided to use me to make you jealous?"

"Is that what he was doing?" Kennedy asked, wearing pajamas. "He did a horrible job, considering it got me a make out session with Isaac Lahey." She said shortly.

Allison's jaw drops. "No way. What about you and Stiles?"

Kennedy smiled softly. "Stiles is, well, my everything." She said. "But, there's so much that could go wrong with us." She said lowly. Allison pursed her lips together.

"Well, I'm sorry to make your night worse, but when Matt drove me home, I saw his camera. He had pictures. A lot of them."

"Well he is a photographer." Kennedy said, now moving to her makeshift desk.

Allison cleared her throat. "They were pictures of you, Kennedy." The Argent stated finally.

Kennedy's eyes widen in surprise, the statement registering. "What?"

"It was so messed up," Allison said slowly. "They were from Lacrosse games, and, classes, the halls. Hell, you in your bedroom." Kennedy looked down at the table in worry. "I didn't know what to do, I just got out of there as soon as I could."

The Stallard shook her head, "It's fine, Allison." She said slowly. "I, um, I have to go. Thank you. I'll see you at Lydia's party," The girl hangs up quickly, tears threatening to spill as she looks down. She closes her eyes softly, trying to calm herself down. Her mind traveled to her mom, to Peter, to Stiles, to Scott, to Lydia, then back to Peter. "Where are you when I need you, Dad?"

༺❀༻

The next day, Kennedy walked into Lydia Martin's bedroom. "Happy Birthday, beautiful!" She cheered. Lydia beamed with excitement for the days events.

"Thank you, Kennedy!" Lydia gasped as Kennedy held balloons in each hands, as well as a small bag. "You always know how to make a girl feel special."

Kennedy placed the weight for the balloons down. "Today is all about you, Lydia. So, I got you a little something."

Lydia grabbed the gift from Kennedy, unwrapping it quickly. Lydia gasped in surprise, seeing a silver necklace with a sapphire charm. "Oh, Kennedy,"