Chapter 79

*this chapter contains adult content*

TW: blood/heavy knife play/sexual cutting

I feel so bad.

I woke up an hour later feeling so fucking bad. Now that I've sobered up and am thinking about why techno got mad he was right to be mad.

He shouldn't have gotten mad right away, he should have talked to me about it but I shouldn't have said the things I said to Landon without telling techno he's gay.

Still laying in technos arms I shook him awake. His eyes fluttered open and I said "I'm sorry" his face quickly went worried.

"Why what happened?" I hid my face in his chest. "You were right I should have told you Landon is gay, I was just acting like a bitch"

He laughed low "it's okay I should've trusted you" still with my head buried in his chest I could smell his Cologne.

I want him.

I need him.

I lifted my head to his neck slowly sucking a bruise. His hand landed on the back of my head. "Yeah? Do you want to?" I nodded into his neck, crawling over straddling his lap still sucking his neck.

"How hard do you want me to go?" I lifted my head from his neck looking into his eyes "I want you to hurt me.... bad"

He raised an eyebrow "what were you thinking?" All or nothing right? "I want you to have a knife to my back if I disobey you hurt me" his face went concerned.

"Baby I- are you sure?" I nodded he looked un sure I nodded "please" still straddling his lap I put my hands up his shirt.

"Do you remember the word?" I nodded hard and fast. He spoke. "Okay repeat it to me so I know you remember"

"Strawberry" he nodded. "Okay let's do this baby" I got a big smile on my face before reaching over grabbing a pocket knife out of my bed side table and putting it on technos chest.

He grabbed it opening it up and twirling it in his fingers before saying "shirt off now" I quickly shredding my shirt knowing I shouldn't act up right now.

Without him asking I took off my bra, his eyes watched as my boobs bounced out. He stared for a second before raising the knife placing the flat part in my nipple.

I accidentally let a moan leave my lips. His gaze raised to my eyes "yeah?" He said pushing it harder on my hardened nipples before going over to the other one doing the same thing.

After a couple seconds techno pulled the knife away setting it to the side before taking off his shirt. "Take off your pants"

Don't act up

Don't act up

Fuck I can't help it. I sat there staring at him not moving. He raised an eyebrow not saying anything just sitting up and saying "i'll give you to the count of 3"

I sat and stared "1.... 2... 3" is all he said before we were up and he slammed me on the bed yanking down my pants and underwear watching me as my legs spread open desperately needing him inside of me.

He laughed low. "You want me in you?" I nodded unable to speak he spoke again. "God your such a fucking slut for my cock but it's not gonna be that easy for you"

I looked up at him to see him walking away and into my closet. He came back with a dildo. The dildo had a suction cup on the end. He placed it on the floor using the suction cup to attach it.

I watched with interest. He sat in my desk chair before saying "on the floor ride this plastic cock for me and I'll think about fucking you understood?"