7.

Chase.

He had kissed my forehead, I had a huge headache to even give a damn. I went to a party and actually had fun? I slept in a bed with a guy and did nothing. We just slept, I remember Aurora giving me a shower because I had thrown up on my clothes and myself. I remember telling her what my mother used to make me do for money..holy shit does Tanner known....does everyone know? Oh no, no. I see my clothes on his gaming chair, someone must've washed them for me. I however would rather be in sweats right now because it is a little chilly.

I don't think Tanner would mind me borrowing a pair of his. Why does he only have name-brand shit? I picked a pair of blue champion sweats. They of course were a little big on me, but I felt comfortable in them. Heading down, I hear laughing oh my god are people laughing at me do they know? Stop worrying, would Aurora tell? I am going to trust her.

"There she is the life of the party." Davis grins

After last night, I have made my mind up that Davis was going to be my best guy friend.

"I'll sign autographs later, right now splitting headache." Laughing a little

Davis ruins his fingers through his blonde hair, giving me a look.

"Oh god, did I strip last night?" fear appears in my eyes.

"No, no just wondering how you are feeling after Mitch bullshit." He shrugs

Olivia brings me into a hug, and I wanted to burst into laughter because they do not know.

"Oh, I mean I am fine you know just a dumb jock." grabbing a pancake off his plate.

"Dude, Aj made plenty get your own." He gives a deep laugh

"Davis, stop you ate like five." Aurora walks into the kitchen dressed in a short grey skirt, matching tank, and matching jacket.

"My beautiful businesswoman, so empowering." Tyler kisses her cheek

"I have to get to my business meeting class, but you guys be nice to our new friends or I will personally slice the nards off."

I follow Aurora to the door, she turns looking at me. "The only people that know are Tanner, Tyler, and me."

I can relax, I knew I could trust her.

"We were all in the room when I came and helped you shower I hope you know that none of that was your fault and your mother is a bitch." She presses her lips together "I have to get going but I am glad you came and I hope to see you more because you and your friends are cool."

I join everyone else back into the kitchen. Max wrapped his arm around Olivia and she had the biggest smile ever. I hope she didn't do something she will regret because from what Aurora told us at the game, Max was not the one to date just like Tanner.

"Babe thank you for the food." Kenzie kisses Aj

"Babe?" the rest of say

"Shut up, you guys just hate cushy cute shit." Aj giggles taking hold of Kenzie's hand.

Why is everyone dating all of a sudden, I mean like I get it everyone deserves a soulmate whether it's friends or love. I will never have that because I do not need that bullshit. I have my friends and my books. Books are my loves.