38

Hellooo okay remember when I said Harry and Amelia were going to London for Harry's cousin's wedding? It was actually his step brother lol so I'm going to change that in the chapter it was mentioned, my apologies. The amount of research I've had to do was bordering on stalkerish

Also potential TW? Not really sure what classifies as a TW but drugs are mentioned in this chapter

...

Amelia

Stevie Nicks is even more extraordinary in person than I thought she would be. She's also a bit shorter, but somehow her magnetic personality makes her feel larger than life. 

I'm immediately pulled into a hug, effectively ripping my hand out of Harry's. Hesitantly I put my arms around the music icon and hug her back.

She smells nice, I notice. I can't place my finger on the perfume she's wearing but it smells exactly like how I would picture her to smell. 

Is that weird?

"Oh it's so nice to finally meet you," Stevie says when we pull apart. She keeps her hands on my upper arms, gazing up at me fondly. "I've heard so much about you. I was wondering when Harry would finally introduce me to his little muse." 

Little muse?

"I could say the same about you," I awkwardly reply, my cheeks heating up from being put on the spot. "I know how much Harry adores you. I've been hoping we could meet for a while now. I'm also a huge fan. I love your music, solo and Fleetwood Mac. I've always wanted to come to one of your concerts."

Stevie grins. 

"Well I'm glad to hear that and that we were able to make this happen tonight," she tells me. "I had invited Harry a while ago and told him to bring whoever he'd like. Your name was the first one he blurted out."

I chew on the inside of my cheek, my face now burning up. I wonder when they had that conversation. 

I feel Harry place a hand on the small of my back, causing me to subconsciously lean into his touch. 

"The timing just didn't work out before but luckily, it did now," he speaks up. "Plus we're getting the whole experience tonight - VIP box, my mum and sister are here - "

"Gemma's here, too?" I question, looking up at Harry. 

He nods. 

"Mhmm. And Mitch and Sarah...hope you don't mind," he says. 

I shake my head, feeling myself bubbling up with excitement. I haven't seen everyone in a while. I didn't realize how much I missed them until this moment. Harry and I have been in our own little bubble for a while now but it feels good to open back up, knowing we're finally in this really good place in our lives. 

"No, of course not," I respond. 

"Don't forget about Rob," Stevie pipes up. 

Rob, Rob, Rob...

I don't think I know a Rob. 

"Who?" I ask. 

Harry's mouth forms a small 'o' shape and he throws his head back. 

"Right, I completely forgot," he sighs. He looks back at me, a somewhat sorry look on his face. "Rob Sheffield. He's a journalist who's been interviewing me for the past couple months for an issue in Rolling Stone magazine."

I raise my eyebrows. This is the first I'm hearing of this interview.

"Oh," I reply. 

"I'm sorry, love bug," Harry says to me, dropping his voice a bit so it's not as loud. "I didn't mention anything sooner because we were in this weird place and then it slipped my mind when I came home. I completely forgot I invited him to the concert tonight. I had to cancel on him last minute when I left Malibu and we hastily made plans for tonight - "