| 18* |

Trigger Warning: Heavy scenes of graphic violence, blood and an extra trigger warning for the misogynistic asshole you will meet. Also, slightly steamy ;)

ALSO! Please remember Angelica is a curvy girl, the outfit attached does not represent her in any shape or form, so no bashing me in the comments thanks❤️

| 18 |

| A N G E L I C A |

I felt naked.

Of course, I wasn't, but this outfit I was wearing compared to the types of clothing I used to wear was a major leap for me. I found myself nearly strapped down to a chair back at the shared house, we moved here shortly after the whole situation at Harry's house.

I wasn't that happy to be back, this house gave me weird vibes ever since I found that trunk in "my" bedroom. It feels like an eternity ago when that happened, but it realistically hadn't been long at all. The only thing that made me happy we were back was the fact I got to bring Mabel with me, who was perched on my lap as we speak, slowly closing her eyes and drifting into a gentle sleep as an array of people poked me with makeup brushes and braided my hair.

I was under strict rules to not stare at myself until it was all complete, the main lady who was in charge of my whole look and script this evening was bloody scary. She sat next to me, reading things off a clipboard she had brought with her, just general things I should and shouldn't do when approaching a rival mafia leader who I was about to seduce and steal millions of dollars from, no biggie.

"You will obviously not tell him your real name, nor Mr Daniels'. You are Natalia and he is Nikolai. Just make it out like you are business partners with a mutual attraction for each other, Xander shouldn't question much." She spoke, not bothering to look up at me as I was instructed by the hair lady to look up as she glued a wig to my head.

I'm guessing Mr Daniels was Jake. Makes me realise how little I know about these people.

"Is there any important information I should know? Or is the aim just to get the code and get out?" I asked, wincing as the clips of the wig pinched at my hair.

"You'll have an ear piece in, Mr Styles and the head tech Miss Wilson will be situated in a surveillance van just outside the club. To talk to them you'll have to discreetly touch the earpiece and hold it whilst talking."

And now Genevieve was Miss Wilson, great.

It's no secret that me and Harry have a mutual interest in another, the same goes for Genevieve and Jake...just when I thought me and Genevieve could move past things, I have to pretend to sleep with Jake whilst shes outside the club being all cozy with her ex fling.