48.

TEE'S POV:

I switched on my speakers and played 'BS" by Jehne Aiko and HER. Me and Jeniya stayed singing the lyrics to the song while we made some homemade pizza.

"Can I put pepperoni on mine?" Asked Jeniya.

"Sure you can" I said smiling.

DayDay left to go sort out Hakeem and a few stuff. I'm so sick of Hakeem's shit anyways.

"Look there's mommy" said Jeniya pointing to the window.

I snapped my neck so damn fast. "What" I said.

"She was out there she told me to be quiet" she said continuing to make her pizza.

"Jeniya, your mommy not around no more ok, so are you sure that's her" I said.

"I'm sure" she said nodding.

How can a three year old be so sure. They could imagine tinker bell if they wanted to. If me and Hakeem were on good terms I would've called his ass but no I will not.

But then again, I never seen Jaliyah's body being moved out the house and she did get shot in her shoulder.

Overthinking. Let me stop.

We put our pizza in the oven and I decided to get Dunkin donuts from Uber eats. Jeniya lay watching Netflix getting mad at miraculous for not noticing cat noir is her crush.

Ten minutes later I heard a bell on my door and I checked my lil peep hole just to make sure it wasn't Hakeem so I didn't have to answer the door.

Oh wheeeewwww was he fine. Not Hakeem. I got a new nigga now. His skin was so smooth and his teeth all straight with his lil dimples.

I opened the door and he was looking down at his phone probably checking the order.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Oh erm yeah, this yo order right" he said licking his lips.

Don't do that baby boy, I got a child in the house okur.

"Yeah that's me" I said.

"Cool" he said handing me my change. His hand kinda touched mine and we both looked up at eachother like shit was meant to be.

I pulled my hand away. "Shi my bad" he said smacking his lips and rubbing his chin.

"It's cool" I said looking around.

"Yo you know you fine, just standing there like that, let me be yo nigga" he said walking over to me.

From the distance I could see car pulling up to the driveway but I just took no notice until it stopped right in front of my house.

"Oh...ok" I said laughing. Hakeem ain't never been this blunt he straight up acted rude to me then asked me to be his.

Then He handed me his phone, "put in yo number" he said. And I did.

Just as I was about to put my name in the contacts I heard, "yo son you gon need to move."

My face was still down looking at his phone putting myself in his contacts.

"Chill i ain't yo son" the guy said. Mane I don't even know his name.

I looked up when I heard a punch right on his face and seen Hakeem.

"You need to calm the fuck down" I said getting in the house and closing the door.

Hakeem was on the otherside with the guy and I shouted out,

"I'm so sorry, he the crazy ex ok, run while you can. Call me when your safe boo boo" I said going into my kitchen.

"Jeniya you ok" I asked checking on her hurried.

I didn't even stick around to see if she said yeah.

"Tee you best open this door, nobody in yo neighbourhood signed up for no shootout" he said banging on the door.

"Shut the fuck up" I said while putting the volume higher on my music while it was playing "Backdoor" by Durk.

Then I heard a picking sound on my door and I swear I nearly broke my neck twisting it so damn fast AGAIN.

"You a crazy nigga ain't no way you breaking into my shit" I said laughing. He didn't reply.

Seconds later the door swung open with a gush of air coming in.

"Now you best stop playing with me, I'm tired of yo shit. I do one thing and you on to the next nigga..." he said walking over to me slamming me against the wall.

He started to laugh and licked his lips.

"What" I said confused.

"You don't understand you mine" he said kissing my cheek.

"Not if you got other bitches around you" I said looking elsewhere.

He used his finger to tilt my head to face him. "Come here" he said grabbing my neck and crashing his lips into mine.