𝟐𝟑

(Enhypen comeback soon!)

Once they stood in front of the haunted house, Y/N smirked while Jungwon gulped with an uneasy face expression. You could tell he was scared to death and the shorter girl besides him enjoyed it.

„Let's go! We didn't wait for nothing" She dragged the boy who kept groaning as she giggled. The girl exactly knew what she was doing with a secret smirk, however it didn't go as expected.

As the large door opened, both of them stepped into the dark hallway which gave them chills down their spines. A loud gulp from Jungwon was heard as Y/N chuckled to herself.

Not a little later, the large door closed, echoing trough the hallways which startled the younger ones as Jungwon clinged onto the girl's arm without realizing.

„That was nothing haha..." Y/N awkwardly laughed as she realized one thing. She really messed up with this one.

„Right" Jungwon was blushing out of embarrassment, but thanks to the darkness, otherwise the girl beside him would have seen his red cheeks. He was indeed thankful.

They hesitated first to walk any further, but they knew they had to. After all, there were other people waiting, all thanks to Y/N for her amazing idea.

Just after one step, both of them realized that there were clinging on each other as their faces became intensely red, but again thanks for darkness for hiding their faces,

„Sorry..." The boy quietly apologized. It was still new for Y/N since she never saw or knew the soft and shy side from him, but she knew that she liked the side much more than the other side.

„It's okay" She chuckled. Secretly, both liked it a lot and shyly smiled to themselves.

„Alrig—AHH!" Jungwon yelled, making Y/N yell too. There was nothing, he just got scared cause he stepped onto something that broke.

„Stop with this already" The girl whined and knew there was no coming back.

                             {time skip}

Both of them made it out alive, however were tired and still frightened even after being out. cause there were more jump scares than expected. They were also followed by some monsters as they ran away hand in hand, again without realizing.

„Never again" Jungwon sighed as he felt the shivers come back just thinking about the monsters.

„Sa—" Y/N was cut off by a loud scream.

„AHHHH!" A familiar voice yelled while running out of the haunted house, followed by other boys who yelled too and looked more than scared.

Suddenly the first boy tripped and fell on the ground as the 4 other boys landed on him and he yelled in pain while other people watching them weirdly.

„Oh, hi guys" Ni-Ki came out of nowhere, holding Jangmi while smirking at Jungwon and Y/N.

„Oh, hey" They greeted back in unison as Ni-Ki began to laugh hard, seeing the older members on the ground, groaning in pain.

„Oh my—" Y/N also laughed hardly, just like Jungwon as he took his phone out and took pictures of the laying mess, just to tease and make fun of them later.

„Hey, Stop!" Jay yelled in frustration as the younger ones laughed even more, including the small Jangmi too.

„Make me" Jungwon wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk, teasing Jay as the poor boy tried to stand up but Sunghoon was too heavy.

„Bye bye" Jungwon ran.

But not alone.

Before running, he gently took Y/N's wrist, which caught her off guard and then proceeded to run.

Jungwon didn't stop running till they reached a  tasty food shop as the girl chuckled at the pouting boy.

„What? I was hungry!" He crossed his arm. To her, the boy looked adorable, making her want to ruffle his soft colored hair.

Y/N laughed at him as they both walked to the shop and bought delicious food to eat. They ended up sitting on a bench as they are their good peacefully.

„Y/N?" A familiar voice filled the quiet air is the teens looked to the person the voice belonged to and were pretty shocked to see him.

„What is he doing here" Jungwon quietly scoffed as the girl beside him nudged his arm and flashed a soft smile to Haruto, who didn't look happy and only kept a straight face.

„Out of all places, why here? Literally no one goes here" Jungwon rolled his eyes while the taller boy rose his eyebrows, chuckling sarcastically.

„We three parted our ways to find OUR best friend. You guys were together the whole time and it's unfair cause we actually wanted to go as Y/N, Jeongwoo, Jihan and ME not YOU" Haruto's anger rose, same with Jungwon as they death glared at each other.

„Okay, chill guys" Y/N tried to calm the boyz down, however it was no use. They didn't listen to her and instead ignored her while she scoffed in disbelief.

„Idiots" She shook her head, which the two boys didn't hear and couldn't care less.

As seconds passed, the tension got more and more serious.

„Y/N?"