twenty four

"We interrupting something?" Jaemin asked as his eyes landed on Yunhee straddling and making out with Haechan.

A red shade appeared on Yunhee's face at the sight of their friends. Thankfully, Sunhi wasn't their so they couldn't traumatize her baby eyes.

"Uh-" Was all Yunhee could let out before trying to scramble off of Haechan.

However, Haechan didn't allow that and his grip that was on her thigh pulled her back down to straddle him again.

"Yeah, you're interrupting something. If you want you can enjoy the show though." He said, sending his friends a cocky smirk before facing Yunhee again and leaning in. He was ready to get lost in her lips again.

Yunhee then place a hand over his lips and shook her head, telling him it wasn't the time which made the said boy pout.

"Why not?" Haechan whined.

"You're friends are right there and watching us." She told him and glanced up at his friends who had amusing smiles on their faces as they watched.

"So? Like I said, let them enjoy the show. It's not my fault they barged into my house." Haechan said in return and Yunhee shook her head which made Haechan let out an annoyed sigh.

"What do you guys want?" Haechan asked as his head turned slightly to be able to see his friends but still keep Yunhee on his lap.

"We wanted to see if you guys wanted to go out, like just the adults?" Mark said and Haechan looked back at Yunhee, wanting to see her reaction which was quite concerned.

"But what about Kyungsan? We can't leave him alone." Yunhee said with a slight worry in her face that Kyungmi and Haechan immediately caught onto.

"He can stay with Sunhi at my brothers! I kind of assumed you would need a baby sitter so I asked him and he said sure!" Kyungmi explained which made Yunhee give Haechan an unsure look.

"Her brother is an amazing guy." Haechan assured as he rubbed up and down the small of her back and eventually, she nodded.

"Where would we go, though?" Yunhee asked, still curious as to where they planned on going.

"Just out for a day. We could really go anywhere without the kids. Maybe the mall or the bar or the club. Just anywhere that sounds fun but first, we plan on going to get something to eat." Kyungmi said.

Everyone looked at her as they anticipated her answer and she gave a small nod.

"Okay." She said and a bright smile appeared on everyone's faces.

"I'll go get Kyungsan!" Jisung said as he was about to run into the room but was stopped.

"He was just put down for a nap. I'll go ahead and get him-"

Haechan was cut off by a small banging on the door to the bedroom.

"Hurry up!" Kyungsan shouted from behind the door and the two parents looked at each other, confused as hell before Haechan went into their bedroom.

There, they saw Kyungsan standing with his bag full of his needs.

"Are you guys ready?" Kyungsan asked his dad who was still in a shock.

"I thought I put you to sleep." Haechan said and Kyungsan shrugged.

"You thought wrong. You sing really good though, Daddy." Kyungsan complimented as he walked out of the room to greet the guests.

"Auntie Kyungmi, is your brother nice?" Kyungsan asked as he stood in front of her, head facing upwards to look at her.

Kyungmi smiled and picked up the boy, tickling his tummy a bit.

"He's the sweetest. You'll love him plus, Sunhi's there so you two can play." Kyungmi said and Kyungsan gave a simple nod and smile.

"Daddy! Hurry up!" Kyungsan yelled at his still slightly shocked father who was still in the room.

"Let me check your bag and give Yunhee and I a bit of time to get ready." Haechan told first to his son and then talked to his friends. They all nodded at him.

Haechan quickly checked his son's bag to make sure all his needs were un there before grabbing Yunhee's hand and leading her to the bedroom.

"We won't take long!" Haechan shouted as he shut and locked the bedroom door.

As Yunhee was about to make her way to the closet to pick out some clothes, Haechan suddenly grabbed her wrist and turned her around, making her face him again.

His hands then landed on her hips and he pulled her in closer, closing the gap between the two.

"Hyuck, we have to get ready." Yunhee said as their bodies became a mere inch apart.

"I know but just... one more kiss before we do? I know you'd be a little uncomfortable to do so in front of them and I wanna at least have one." Haechan said with a pout and Yunhee really couldn't resist him.

With a smile and nod, Yunhee's arms linked behind his neck while Haechan's full trapped her waist. Their eyes fluttered close as they pressed their lips together and moved them in slow motions.

Once again, Yunhee felt like her heart was going to burst against her chest. His lips felt so ethereal to her and she didn't want the sensation to end but she knew it had to.

After a few seconds to a minute, Haechan pulled away from the kiss, gently biting down on Yunhee's bottom lip and tugging it slightly before finally letting go and resting his forehead against hers.

"You're gorgeous." Haechan muttered, his lips slightly swollen from their make outs.

"So are you." Yunhee replied with a smile and gently
rubbed her thumb over his now red lips, finding them kinda cute yet hot.

Haechan placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before releasing from their slight embrace they shared.

"Let's start getting ready. We can maybe do this again when we get home." Haechan said and threw her a wink that she immediately blushed at.

"Yeah yeah, let's just hurry up." She said as she walked next to him and began picking out clothes for herself.

The two didn't take long to get ready and walked out, seeing a small smirk on Jaemin's face while the others gave their usual smiles.

"You guys ready? Or do you need more time?" Jaemin asked and pointed to his own lips, signifying that he knew what happened and Haechan could only roll his eyes at his best friend.

"We're ready." Was all that Haechan replied.

"Then let's go!"