(15)

GORE, SWEARING WARNING!! we are going to ignore the fact my grammar sucks :)-Rex

"Quite pathetic if I say so myself"

I gaze up at the green hooded figure and growled. "I'm human too! not something to be toyed around with!" his only response is a dry chuckle and he places his hands on his belt. After a silent moment he speaks.

" Eret was worried about, was fractally trembling when I left to find you" He sighed, his mask not once moving in front of his face.

"He-he was?" his only response was a deep hum and unusually he sat down and crossed his legs in front of her. My eyes widen and shuffle my back closer to the trunk of the tree. Again after a what felt like a minute, I spoke this time.

"Why?" I had so many questions, too many one would say. I placed my hand on my head and applied pressure, to try and release pressure of thinking and stressing 

(a/n- I do this, when  I'm stressed its not supposed to be affective just thought I'd add it in, now keep reading hehe-Rex)

He sat there, ever so still and replied "He just seemed stressed. And before you ask any questions about his injury, He's fine. So don't stress about that in particular" His voiced softened towards the end. I slightly relax against the tree, my gaze still fixed on him. 

"but why?" I huff "Why did he go out? Why was he hurt? Why-" I was cut off

"Why so many questions?" he leaned his hand on his face hidden behind the mask and rested his elbow on his knee. I go to speak again but I'm lost for words, earning a smirk off him

"Time will tell. You'll just have to wait" his smirk only grew. I grunt, turning toward the arrow imbedded in my jumping keeping me in place. I go to yank it out of the trunk but it remains intact. I hate this. Dream just stayed in awe, before he burst out laughing.

"uh- A little help would be nice?" He shook his head, laughing more quietly now.

"for F*ck's sake , Just help me!" I shoot him a meaningful glare. He stops laughing at my sharp tone. His brow raised

"Eret was right, you have quite the temper today" He stood up, dusting off his green jumper from the dirt on the ground.

"Eret said what?!" I growl in return. I go to speak again, but I pause to choose my words. "Can you please just help me" I say quietly.

"since you said it so nicely-" He smiled and bent down to yank the arrow in a single movement. It was almost pulled out imminently. My mouth gaps a little. wow.  I look away quickly and he laughs lowly at my response before pulling me to my feet. I unsteadily stand only to crash into his chest. He tenses slightly and smirks down at me.

"Someone feeling clingy today, hmm?" He smiled. I de-attach myself from him quickly.

"shut up-" I go to step forward forgetting about my leg. Pain shoots up my leg imminently. I groan with pain slightly and slump myself against the tree, all my weight leaning against it's steady frame.  

"You are happy to leave without me" I shoot him a glare at his still self. He tilts his head slightly to the right of him.

"Sorry angel, those weren't arrangements" He smirks back at me. My gaze darkens.

"Well I'm not walking or leaving" I hiss back at him. He bites his lip from behind the mask.

"There's another option" He says calmly, shuffling his feet slightly. He looks up at my confused face before walking over to me.

"no...no, no, NO NO!" My voices gets louder and loud. "Don't you f*cking dare!" He shrugs and he lifts me off my feet. I yelp with dismay and he swings me over his shoulder. I yell out, beating my fists into the ridge of his shoulder blades. I can tell he's in pain as he slows down slightly. Before I can swing at his back again. A deep rumble erupted from his throat.

"Do that again and I'll make sure you'll never see your brother again" His voice tightened.

"I'll be the last nightmare you see"

WELLL SORRY FOR NOT WRITING - I lack motivation :)

714 words

-Rex