02. The Bitch in Fuchsia

the baby project act one
" almost like a pregnancy "
﹙ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗛𝗦𝗜𝗔. ﹚

     IT TURNS OUT The Weasley Twins' intentions, weren't so chivalrous after all

IT TURNS OUT The Weasley Twins' intentions, weren't so chivalrous after all. But they were yet to find out.

On the whole, the rest of the long haul journey to Scotland was as normal as it usually was. Jazz teasing Quinn about her brother, Lance, and how the chances of a budding relationship between the Slytherin and the girl's twin brother were apparently very high, was of a normal occurrence. Gia failed to not stick a mention of the heartthrob Hufflepuff that happened to be sat only a few compartments over. And a neutral smile was spread across Addie's face because everything was that normal that she so loved when she returned to boarding school.

That was until the train made a halt into Hogsmeade Station, and the tracks weren't the only things that were grumbling.

Clayton was very reluctant to admit that he may have made a mistake when purchasing goods from the Weasley Twins, but the clutching of his stomach as he shuffled off of the train and onto Hogsmeade's Platform, told Addie that he didn't have to say anything for her to know.

Quinn's flushed cheeks as they trudged over to the carriages that would carry them off to the castle spoke for themselves. Quinn was desperately embarrassed by the concept of being fooled by Fred and George Weasley, and couldn't bear the thought of being so stupid. She tried her best to make it seem like she wasn't going to hurl the entirety of her stomach's contents onto the gravel pathway.

Jazz seemed more disgusted by the idea of possibly throwing up before the year even started, rather than being concerned about what made her ill in the first place. Jazz almost found it funny that the Weasleys were so quick to have a laugh — it was their last year after all — but the vomit aspect of their dilemma was the worst of it.

Gia didn't care what Addie thought about her carelessness regarding the Gryffindor's earlier decision to buy a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Jelly Beans, after ignoring Addie's adamant opinions on the redheaded twins were stated and her advice not to go forward with the purchase was given, because Gia had turned green in the face, and she was currently using Addie as an assistant to help her walk.