33.I hate you

Tharn: no ...Type....tharn snatches the gun with full force and shot Shaina....

Shaina looked at Tharn in disbelief that how my own son can do this...Tharn runs towards Type his stomach is bleeding....help me....please somebody help.....Tharn cried for help....fortunately cops came...

Tharn took Type with help of cops to the hospital Type was breathing so low...tharn was scared as hell....

Tharn: Type please don't die..baby please for some more time...we will reach the hospital in some time...

Type couldn't speak anything ...just barely breathing...in hospital doctors took him immediately to operation theatre....

Tharn is just restless coz her mom, as well as Type both, are in hospital...Tharn felt bad coz no matter how bad his mom is but still she is his mom....he just wanted her behind the bars... thank god the cops come in time and helped to bring both to the hospital....

After 3 hours of operation, the doctor came out...Tharn Congratulations you are now a father of a baby boy...and....I am sorry....

Tharn: sit on the chair and tears started flowing.....How is Type now...

Doctor: he is out of danger but ...I find himself lucky that he is still alive...he lost too much blood as well as we merely lost him...if you took him a little late then both were dead by now....It will take time for his recovery....

Tharn: hmm...Tharn gets up and call....Nigel...please take care of your son and his child....

After 10 days when Tharn didn't come to see Type ....and Type asking questions about Tharn every now and then.....Nigel lied that Tharn took his mom for further treatment in another country....

But the truth was Tharn's mom already died...and Tharn was in worst condition...every time he saw a dream of killing his mom and the day repeated in his dream...how Type was shot...how the doctor said....everything....

Type came after 10 days and wanted to see his phi but what he heard was unbelievable...

Type: mom I am dying to see him...I missed him...you said he returned then why didn't he come to meet me....

Type tried to enter the mansion but he was stopped....

Tharn: don't you dare to come inside ....

Type: Phi...what happened??...and why didn't you come to meet me in the hospital...and why are you angry....why you stopped me...The type has lots of questions for phi...coz he can't believe his Tharn can ever ask him to stay away...

Tharn: Nigel tells him that from now I don't have any relationship with this person...I don't want to see his face....tell him to stay far away from me...just Get out...

Type: phi...why are you saying all this...see...I am type...I came with our baby....

Tharn: Just get out Type and take this baby with you...I don't want this baby to suffer...he deserves his mother and I leave all the rights of being his father...

Ema: no Tharn please don't do this...you asked me not to bring baby home and let him with Type I agreed but please don't take this baby away from me..let this baby call me aunty but let him be here ....let me at least see him daily....I have waited for this baby for so long...see I made all these hands stuffed things for him....

Tharn: Type just leave with this baby....and Ema forgets everything....

Ema: Tharn please I can't have a baby....and I have waited for him so long please don't take this baby with me...I don't have any reason to live....please...Ema begged but Tharn was stern on his decision....