| thirty |

Chapter.30

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Drake laid his head down on Charlotte's bare stomach and said, "Listen here little man. I already have one kid that looks nothing like me. So, if you don't come out looking like my twin, we're gonna have some issues."

Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows together. "Aubrey, I hate to break your heart. But there's no baby in there."

"Shh," Drake pressed his pointer finger against his lips, "I'm manifesting."

"My birth control might get in the way of your manifesting," Charlotte smiled at her boyfriend. This was the first time he talked, or even joked about the idea of Charlotte being pregnant.

"Okay, look," Drake ignored Charlotte and continued to talk to their non-existent child in her stomach, "I'm open to the idea of you having your mother eyes. But other than that, you have to be my twin. You can even pop out with a Canadian accent if you want."

"Oh, god, no," Charlotte chuckled, "Anything but the accent." Drake lifted his head up and asked her, "Got a problem with my accent?"

Charlotte answered, "No, but if my baby comes out saying 'I'm cheesed.' Then I'm going to be cheesed." Aubrey laughed as he sat up in bed.

"So, you want a baby?" Charlotte leaned her back against her headboard. Aubrey stretched his arms before he shrugged his shoulders and told her, "I mean, after the album why not. I'm not getting any younger, and I don't wanna be seventy when my last child is born."

"Babe, you're thirty four. You act like you're on your last leg," Charlotte smiled at the rapper, "And I'm only twenty three. We have baby making time."

"We also already have two babies, Lucious and Adonis aren't grown yet. They're still toddlers," Charlotte brought up the children each of them had.

Drake pursed his lips and told her, "Fine. But, don't be confused when you're birth control goes missing." Charlotte shook her head and laughed. Her phone that laid on her nightstand started to ring.

She looked at the Caller-I.D and it was her older sister Kim. "Hey, Kim," Charlotte pressed the phone to her ear. Aubrey sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the view out the window.

"Hey? Why are you so calm right now?" Kim asked her sister. Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows together, "What do you mean?"

"You do know that the internet is freaking out about you and Drake right now, right?" Kim said. Charlotte sat up in bed, "How? Who leaked it?"

"Drake did. Have you guys not been on the internet since he posted to Instagram," Kim chuckled. Charlotte thought back to what he posted on Instagram last night, but she couldn't remember what it was.

"He posted a picture of himself, and you were his phone screen background," Kim informed the Jenner. "Ah shit," Charlotte face palmed.

"Hey babe?" Charlotte got his attention. When Aubrey turned towards her she continued, "That Instagram picture you posted, did you really look at it before you put it up?"

Aubrey thought for a moment before he shrugged and said, "It was just a picture of me in the studio the other day. Why?"

"Go look at it again," She told him. Aubrey sat up and grabbed his phone off of the charger on the other side of the room. "Why do I have so many messages?" He looked his unread messages number.