Attack part1

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been updating this story in a long time. I didn't really think people would actually like this lol. Anyway I've just been reading other story's and sometimes writing other story's when I had inspection. Anyway thanks for the support and enjoy the next part <3
—————

Eret and Karl had been preparing everything and all soon it was the next day. They went to techno's house together. Techno was already preparing Carl outside as Dream came back from the nether with a few more wither skulls. Tommy was still sleeping feeling a little exhausted as Phil was sitting in a chair next to him.

"It's 8, I'll wake Tommy up." Phil muttered.

"Tommy...wake up." Phil said as he shook him lightly as Tommy groaned.

"I-is it time A-already..." Tommy asked as Phil nodded.

"You can dress yourself. You can choose if you want to wear the mask or not." Phil said smiling warmly and walking outside. Dream, techno, eret and Karl where sitting at the table discussing how they'll attack.

"Is he awake?" Techno asked as he saw Phil walking in. Phil simply nodded.

"He just woke up. He's getting dressed but I'm not sure if he's gonna wear the mask or not." Phil said as he looked at dream.

"He doesn't have to, it's his choice." Dream said shrugging as Tommy walked in. Red white sweater, normal jeans and surprisingly the mask. He also wore the 'friendship emerald' techno gave him. He made it into a small necklace and wore it around his neck.

"I'm done." The younger boy said, Dream couldn't stop but smile, so did techno. Seeing his little brother making something he could wear everytime of something he gave him made his day.

"Let's go. Tommy you're going on Carla with me. I want you close to me so I can protect you when needed." The blade said as Tommy just nodded.

"Dont I need armor and weapons..." he added.

"Here" eret said as he gave him his extra netherite armor and techno gave him the axe of peace.

"Techno? Why did you gave me your axe of peace..." Tommy asked as he turned to techno.

"You deserve it. And because you're my little brother!" Techno said. With that Tommy hugged him and techno hugged back. You could hear 'awws' from the 4.

"Where's wilby?" Tommy asked.

"He's at l'manburg preparing some tnt under some buildings. We're going to build obsidian structures above l'manburg where we place a tnt cannons." (You know what I mean, like they did in the lore streams) Phil said.

"Oh okay..." Tommy added, a bit worried they would find Wilbur and kill him.

"Let's go." Techno said. Tommy and techno climbed on the horse as the others went to the nether portal. Techno and Tommy would go trough the overworld.

Tommy's POV:

I sat behind my bigger brother on the horse. After a while riding I hugged him burring my head in his back.

"What's wrong toms." He asked.

"What if someone gets hurt because of me?" I added. I didn't have my mask on yet.

"No one of us is gonna get hurt Tommy, and if someone does then we have healing potions." He said making me worry less.

"Okay.." I simply said. I still hugged him as my head was still buried in his back. Techno chuckled.

"We're close. You might want to put your mask on." Techno said as I nodded and putted my mask on. We went to the place the rest was as eret, wilbur and Karl were building the structures.

"You ready Tommy?" Dream asked as he came to me.

"Yeah." I said. With that he hugged me. Dream hugged me. After a while I hugged back.

"Alright lets go. The people are coming out of their houses." Techno said. I nodded and followed them.

"Well, Well, well. If it ain't tubbo the president." Techno said looking down glaring at tubbo.

"why are you doing this?" Tubbo asked with fear in his voice.

"WHY? OH DONT KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE YOU HURTED MY LITTLE BROTHER?!" Techno began to yell. Anger in his eyes. I grabbed the back of his cape trying to calm him down a bit, it worked. He calmed down a little.

"W-what?" Fundy said.

"EVERYTHING WE DID TO HIM IS WHAT HE DESERVED!" He yelled. That's when Phil, Karl, eret, Wilbur and dream came walking to us.

"mind saying that again?" Wilbur said glaring at the manburgians.

"W-wait I thought d-dream was already standing there... 2 dreams?!" Niki spoke.

"Oh Niki, that's not dream behind me. Dream is next to Wilbur." Eret spoke.

"E-eret why are you doing this??" She spoke again.

"Tommy was the only one who gained my trust. Who I respected in this country. After I heard what you all did to him I immediately went to help." Eret said smirking.

"To bad this country has to end like this. People destroying it just because it hurted the one boy others respected and trusted fully" Karl spoke as he looked at quackity.

"D-dont do this Karl..." big Q spoke.

"What do you expect me to do? Just stop with those words? No. You all hurted Tommy, the child of the smp. He didn't do shit wrong." Karl spoke.

"This country is gonna fall and nothing can stop it!" Phil yelled. Wilbur then punched on a button and some buildings exploded. People screaming in fear.

"Oh that's just A starter." Techno laughed.

"Can i place the withers..." Tommy asked quietly so techno could hear it and techno nodded.

———
Tbc (: