Chapter 11

Also I know I've dedicated a chapter to DaydreamedHope before but she's started a new book called 'What are we?' and I'm even more hooked on that than 'The Desk'. I get so excited when I see it updated so please check it out!

Okay guys <3 Ive bad news. Ill only be able to upload three times a week since schools back :'C

Thanks for all the views, votes and comments!

And I might not be able to get an upload until thurday if not tomorrow due to my exams. Anyway here's the newest chapter and as always I hope you enjoy :D (Not edited)

-------------------------------------------

Recap:

I suddenly understood why I felt off as my door crashed up. Lauren let out a scream falling back while I jumped up and stood in front of her in a protective stance.

Then our eyes met I knew why I could feel a different presence. Asher looked at me, slightly angry before storming over toward me.

I was surprised when he walked past me, shoving me slighty, making me spin around.

My eyes grew wide at the sight.

Asher had pulled Lauren into a hug and whispered something into her ear and a weird feeling came over me.

Was I... jealous?

------------------------------------------------

Lauren pursed her lips when he whispered into her ear before snorting out a laugh and he pulled back away from her nodding his head.

She turned to me with large eyes, a sly grin on her face. "What do you want?" I turned away from Lauren and looked up at Asher, "Stalker" I mumbled after.

He raised his eyebrows with a small shrug. "Just came here to thank Lauren" He muttered, "Why is there something else you'd like to do?" He smirked, advancing toward me.

My eyes darted to Lauren for help and when our eyes locked she turned away causing me to glare. She brushed past us and walked out of the room. "I'm going to have a chat with Simon, see you in a minute".

My jaw dropped and I looked after her before spinning back around to Asher. "What did you say to her?" I asked and his eyes seemed slightly curious.

"I thanked her... that's all" He grinned and I just scowled at his reply. Sometimes I really wanted to knock him out. "For what?" I snapped and he shoved his hands into his pockets, standing up straight.

"You're so hostile Maisie Ashford" He barked before hesitating, "I thanked her from stopping you kiss your friend. I told you not to and you were going to disobey" His eyes looked at me, danger dancing in them.

My brow furrowed at his words. "Were you stalking me you creep?!" I hadn't think he'd go this far as to following me home, "Was that you?!  The wolf I saw outside?".

He frowned at my words, "No, that was my third-in-command, David. I sent him here and told him to report back to me and I feel bad for the kid, he seems guilty for some reason" He seemed to go into thought for a moment.

"You're crazy" I growled, "I told you-".

"No I told you not to kiss him and you were going to disobey. And that shouldn't go un-punished" His eyes lit up and he reached out for me, pulling me toward him. My cheeks flamed up and I attempted to push away.