Library Date | Xingqiu x GN!reader (continuation)

Since y'all asked for it-
Here we go
The blue boy book nerd
Sorry lmao
_____________________________

After being carried out of the library in Mondstat, Curtesy of you the blue haired boy "woke up" and you huffed.
"Oh why thank you soo much for making me carry you all the way out here" you sighed and dropped him. He stood up after an "oof"' to the floor and dusted his clothes off.
"Hehe, sorry about that" he blushed awkwardly and started walking again.
"Anyways.. where are we exactly?" He asked you, looking around to see nothing but trees and a pathway.
"Uh I believe we are on our way to Dawn Winery.. which will lead us to Stone Gate." You tried to recall what one of the townsman had told you.
"Uh-huh. And so did you follow their directions exactly?" He asked you, knowing you aren't the best with them. You shrugged and awkwardly scratched the back of your neck while giving him a toothy smile.
Though he had no idea where y'all were now, he couldn't be mad at you. Especially when you have him that look. He sighed and just started walking in a random direction.
"And you know where we're going?" You caught up to him and asked.
"Nope"

Some time later, you two could see Dawn Winery in the distance. The only problem was.. slimes. There were slimes blocking your path.
Xingqiu protectively grabbed your hand and dragged you away from them,
"Don't fret, let's just go around them." He offered and you nodded following him. He found his was around them, and got you both back on track.. or so you thought.
Apparently one of you had been carrying an item that extremely attracted them, because they didn't follow you only to Dawn Winery, but even Stone Gate.
Xingqiu had enough of it and huffed.
"I'm going to deal with them, stay here" he ordered you, and you did as told.
You watched him kill the electro slimes off one by one, until one had appeared out of no where.
You jumped up to the cause, disregarding what he told you to do. It had jumped up into the sky and was about to land directly on top of him.
You unleashed your weapon and jumped down in front of him, taking the hit straight on, missing the dodge.
Your body was flown across the field, along with Xingqiu's.
He quickly ran over to you and leaned overtop of you.
"Oh my! What did I tell you! Why would you even consider doing that? Are you okay? Can you stand up? Must I need to go get a member of the Millelth nearby to bring you to Bubu pharmacy?" He bombarded you with questions, each one that sounded just like ringing in your ear as you slowly regained consciousness after being hit in the head. 
"Oh Rex Lapiz, this pain is horrible" you groaned as you moved your hand up to the back of your head.
You looked up to see the short man overtop of you, completely disregarding your boundaries and being almost inches away from your face.
"A, are you okay?!" He asked again.
You blushed as he soon realized what he was doing.
"I- oh, I'm sorry! What indecent behavior. Are you truly feeling okay though? Must I need to go grab someone to help?" He asked, awkwardly blushed as he stood himself up and lent a hand out to you.
"I, I think I'm okay? It just hurts. A lot. But I can walk" you told him, slowly getting up and almost tipping back over as you did.
He grabbed your hand and lifted you back up, pulling you into another very awkward situation. You both looked at each other for a minute before he let go of you, almost nearly dropping you.
"Sorry! Sorry- I just- uh- let's go" he stuttered over his words, which was something he rarely ever did.

You walked awkwardly one leg limping towards Liyue. He asked you, "Are you sure you don't need help? You're literally limping over there-"
"No, I'm fine-" you said as you quite literally tripped and fell over.
"Yeaa.. okay, come on" he sat you up and carried you bridal style.
"Time for my turn to do this" he joked.
"Wait- wait. YOU WERE AWAKE FOR THAT?" You scream-asked him.

"I- uh, whaaat? Noo, I was talking about the time.. uh.. you know.. that one time" he blushed, accidentally giving himself away.
"Why didn't you say anything! I, that's embarrassing!" You hit your fists against his chest in protest.
"I.. so you know?" You sighed in defeat and dropped your arms to your sides.

"It's okay, I love you too" he smiled down at you, which only made you turn red more.

Damn Rex Lapiz really gonna make me flip my shit he's so cute, you thought to yourself.
He just blushed and looked back at the road where he was walking.
You decided to take this time to sleep, since he had gotten the chance to "nap" you deserved one too.

You woke up to see a warm lit room and a blanket tossed on top of you. You were laying down on a familiar looking couch,
"Huh? Xingqius house?" You sat up and looked around.
Rubbing your eyes, you got up and saw a pair of folded shirts and shorts.
"Change into these when you wake up - Xingqiu" was written on a note set on top the clothes.
You took the clothes and walked around till you saw a bathroom, getting changed out of your stiff clothes and moving into the softer more comfortable ones.
You looked around a bit, you've been here before, but his house was quite big and you've only ever been there a couple of times.
You grabbed your head, the pain from your head earlier coming back. Turning left down a hall, you ran smack into Xingqius chest.
"Oww, oh hello!" You peeked up and saw him holding a tray of some books, sweets, and drinks.
"Oh, glad to see you're awake! I was worried you weren't going to get up" he joked, half serious.
"Huh? How long was I asleep for?" You tilted your head, the flowy shirt moving with you.
"Well it is 2...But it's okay! You did suffer a head injury" he affirmed you.
"Huh! 2 as in 2pm?" You exclaimed, rushing to a window.
"No, 2am" he answered your question right before you opened the blackout curtains.
"Oh"
"Well I was going to bring you a drink and snack for when you woke up, and brought a book to pass the time while I waited for you" he huffed, walking back towards the room you woke up in.
"You were planning on staying awake this whole time?!" Your eyes widened.
"I mean, how rude would it be to make you wake up in a random place you've only been a couple times before, alone, and not knowing what's going on?" He joked.
"Jerk, I get it, I get it. Thank you" you looked over at him and smiled.

He opened the door and let you in first, then walked in after.
He sat down on a chair and set the tray next to him on a table. You sat back down on the couch and he picked up the book.
"Would you like to read too?" He asked you, looking up from the first page.
You nodded and he moved his hands from his lap, nodding for you to come over and sit.
"Wha- oh.. okay" you agreed and waddled over awkwardly and placed yourself on his lap. He adjusted his arms around you and opened the book again.
Each page he would read, and wait for you to tell him when you finished the page.
Soon later, you had dozed off again, not really one for books, but you understood it was something he liked.
He glanced over at you when you didn't give a signal that you finished the page. He giggled quietly and sat the book down, adjusting his spot slightly and cuddling up next to you.
"Goodnight love"
________________________________

I feel like he'd be the romantic type okay 😩

Also weary cuddles😳
Hope y'all liked it! For the people who did ask for a continuation