After school

Two days later,

Two days later,

Tamaki is walking back to school grounds again this morning with a bored expression. 

Second day of school this week and Tamaki remains occupied. He's a bit worried for leaving Maki at his place but with his dad also working as well, there might be no danger coming from it.

"Hey Tamaki~"  A feminine voice calls out to him. He looks on the left side of the hallway and see girls grouped together, but the one in the center of the circle was their leader. 

That leader calling him was also known as Akina Tachibana, who also was the popular girl of the school. 

He waves at her with a stoic look.

"Hi, Tachibana." 

She smirks and the girls giggle quietly to themselves afterwards. He left, leaving the girls to talk amongst themselves. 

"Looks like Akina found a new love interest!" A girl says in the circle. 

"Ah didn't you hear, Keiko? She's been having her eyes on him for quite some time!"

Tachibana looks at her, 

"Yeah, my last boyfriend was some snobby idiot and I need someone a little tame." She watches Tamaki head to his homeroom class. 

"Besides, he's so handsome and quite mysterious. I think I'd like to get with him, or even hook up with the guy~" 

"Why don't you invite him to that big birthday bash you're having this Friday?" 

She narrows her eyes, a playful smile on her lips. 

"Yes, I think I will do just that." 

--

As Tamaki enters the room, he's greeted by his two friends, Akio and Daichi who sat on the nearest table next to his. 

"Hey Tamaki." He's surprised they've spoke to him so instantly. Lately, they haven't spoke to him since he left Kendo club. He barely had time to hang out with them, so they've distanced themselves.