10| Part of the Plan

Jayda

Jayda

I walked back to the closet putting the last of my jackets on the hanger, when I heard Shemar's car pull up in the driveway.

I wasn't going to even come out the room. I fake wanted to be left alone, but I was in the mood to get on his nerves.

"Jayda how did you find the key?" Shemar asked as he came up the stairs and bussed into the room.

"You can deadass knock next time. What if I was naked?" I asked sitting up on the bed with my arms crossed.

Shemar walked closer to me and my heart started beating faster that normal.

"Well if you want to be honest..." he paused, as he crouched down, bringing us face to face.

"I wouldn't mind that, and you know that." He said staring at me dead in my face.

I sat there and looked at him for a second, and watched as he stared me down, licking his lips. With him being this close to me, all I could think about was his hands touching me wherever he wanted.

"Girl what are you thinking?" I asked myself, trying to dismiss the thought.

"Well," I said taking a breath, "you can back the fuck up now." I said pushing his chest to back up.

"Why I gotta back up? I make you nervous or something?" He said getting closer to me again.

I could only just sit there and look at him as he slowly kept inching his way closer to my lips.

"He's not really gonna do it. This is all just an act and he's tryna tease you girl. Don't even think for a quick second about none of that shit." I thought to myself.

"You don't scare me. Or make me nervous love. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna continue minding my business in my room."

"Once again darling, my crib." He said as he stood up.

"Like I said darling, did I ask to be here?" I said crossing my arms giving him the stupid look.

"It doesn't matter, if you asked or not, you're here right?"

"Since we on the topic, what's the word on Kwame?"

"I'm not telling you anything. I told you I never wanted to get involved so it's better to not say anything else."

"My nigga, you already told me most of it and dragged me in it causing me to be in the predicament. The nigga is my ex. And you promised tha- "

"I didn't promise shit, respectfully. I owed it to you."

"But you told me then, so you can tell me what's going on now. Since you fucking "owe it" to me."