Chapter 11: A Growing Mutuality

A/N: Hey guys! How are all of you doing? Good I hope. Welcome to the 12th chapter. So I decided things are going to pick things up a bit in terms of time. I don't know if you noticed but Shinji has only been in Korea for three days and its been like 12 chapters hahaha!

So, I decided after the next chapter, we'll probably time skip a little bit. Just a little bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: English

Underline: Japanese

Italicized: Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:13 P.M. TWICE's Dorm

"Finally were done!" Momo yelled falling face first into the sofa and hugging the first pillow she could grab. The rest of the girls seemed to mirror her feelings as they all dropped into their chairs exhausted.

Shinji was the last to come into the apartment, closing the door behind them as they began to relax around the living room. The other main concern was now what they should eat for dinner. There was no way Shinji was going to cook. He could barely make scrambled eggs without a video. Last thing he wants to do is wing it and send nine girls to the hospital.

Shinji thought about asking Jeongyeon, but she seems to be really tired. He was pretty sure the last thing she wanted was slave over a hot stove, standing for another hour or so.

"Do you girls want to get take out for dinner?" Shinji suggested walking to where the girls were leaning onto the table. All of their heads were on the table facing down, and whilst on the table, they all turned their heads. Shinji couldn't help but laugh at their tired faces. "I'm assuming thats a yes"

"What did you have in mind?" Jeongyeon asked, being the only person knows how to cook properly, she was curious at what Shinji was about to suggest.

"I don't know... Maybe some Chinese take out? Something fast and we can all share?" Shinji answered taking out his phone and began searching for the closest restaurant.

"You know what? I could really use some jajangmyeon right now..." Dahyun said her voice muffled because her head was down on the table.

"Oh yesss pleaseee!" Chaeyoung agreed the two raising their hands for a high five but missed terribly.

"Ok jajangmyeon... Does anyone else want it?" Shinji asked taking out a pen and piece of paper from the table, ready to write down what they wanted. He was thinking everyone was about to order something different but everyone rose their hands up for jajangmyeon. "Ok... Nine jajangmyeon it is... I might as well get one too."

"Can we get side dishes too?" Momo asked, poking her head from the sofa so only her nose and eyes showed.

"Kimchi?" Shinji asked and Momo groaned at his reply.

"We will always get kimchi for take out oppa, it's basically mandatory" Momo replied.

"Soooo... ... More kimchi?" Shinji asked with smile. With that reply the girls began to giggle while Momo whipped a pillow at him. Shinji laughed as he caught the pillow with ease. "Sorry, sorry! What about uhh... Chili Saewoo (Chili Shrimp)? Or Tangsuyuk(Sweet and Sour pork)? Or Mandu(Dumplings)?"

"Yes" Momo replied with a deadpan expression.

"Huh? No Momo pick one!" Shinji replied back taken aback by what Momo had said.

"Ahhhh! Whhyyyy. They're all so good!" Momo complained raising her head so her pouting face was shown.

"Pouting with that face of yours ain't gonna work Momo. If I gave you all that food I guarantee Soojin will kill me" Shinji defended. He never saw Soojin mad, and to be honest he would love to keep it that way.