Plan for the prision?

"Hey techno Im back"

"Wilbur? How?"

"Dream"

"Oh revival book?"

"mhmm"

"so it's real?!"

"yeah it is"

"then let's get started"

It was still pretty early so I decided not to wake up ghostY/n, we went to Philz house he was awake by this time after few seconds he opened the door.

"Hi techno, hi Wilbur??" He said surprised.

"yeah unbelievable right" Wilbur said.

"yeah... then I guess we need to start with the plan" Phil said and moved away from the door to let us in.

After a while of reviewing Phil's plan someone knock on the door, Phil stand up and went to see who it was.

"GhostY/n? Hi good morning" Phil said.

"hi dadza! A friend of yours was looking for you guys so I brought him here"

Phil look who it was.

"quackity?"

"Hi Phil"

"Thanks Y/N for brining him here"

"yeah no problem oh by the way have you seen ghostbur?"

Phil looks back to us and turns back to Y/N.

"Uhm Y/N there's not ghostbur anymore it's just Wilbur" Phil said.

"he's alive again?!" She replied surprised and looked at Wilbur, he gave her a smile and she smiled back at him.

"Nice to see you alive Wilbur!" Y/N said.

"Well nice to see you to ghostY/n" Wilbur said.

"well I'll leave you bye YALL!" Y/N said happy and left.

Phil's POV:

"Please come in quackity" I said

Techno: what brings you here big q

Big q:I can't with this anymore

Phil: What are you talking about?

Big q: I-I just want to fix my mistake

We all look at him confused quackity takes a deep breath.

"I'm the responsable one for Y/N's death" he says with a shaky voice.

Everyone's eyes widened techno quickly stands up and hits quackity, he looses balance and falls on the floor then techno turns around and hits the table.

"Quackity you are dead, your dead quackity!" Techno said with anger he had tears on he's eyes.

"how dare you kill Y/N?!!"

I was still in shock quackity killed my daughter and the audacity to come here? I didn't know what to do I saw that techno was getting more aggressive so I try to calm him down.

"Is that all you came here for?!" I said.

"n-no! I wanted to come here to fix my mistake...I I lost a bet with schlatt and now he wants me to revive him"

"What you really did a bet with the asshole?" Wilbur said getting closer to him.

"Yes.. but if I can get dream to tell me how to revive schlatt I can also use them to revive Y/N!"

"You are not going to revive schlatt but what are you going to do is get the information from Dream and revive Y/N" techno said turning around and looking towards big q.

"Schlatt can't do anything to you he's dead and he is going to stay like that" I said

Quackity let's a sigh out.

"ok we need another plan now" I turn around and face everyone.

After everyone has calmed down we sit around the table and make a new plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuh _ I have no idea why did I just said that, ok so haha told y'all long chapters now yeah it might take a while but I want you guys to have as much information as possible.

In other things if you guys like miraculous my friend is making a story about that it would mean allot if you guys could check it out it's on my list called "other" and this is their user name "briparker6"

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!

( yo today is my birthday _ I'm getting old)