𝟮𝟰. 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘀

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕤?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕤?"

"A Ouija board?" Lydia questioned as soon as Stiles put the board in front of her. Zero didn't know what it was as he continued to squiggle things on the board in front of him.

"Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot." Cora Hale rolled her eyes watching as Zero drew butterflies all around the board.

"A shot in the dark." Lydia responded.

"Could you just try it, please, okay? Let's not forget who this is for...Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses
on more than one occasion." Zero stopped drawing momentarily.

"You said you didn't trust him." Stiles fast twisted In frustration as Zero sent him an innocent smile.

"Not now Zero." Stiles called back to Zero who went back to the board and started to erase his drawings.

"Oh, wait, should we all do this?" Cora asked as Zero started to tune out the conversation. Isaac and Boyd has left the school and Zero had wanted to go with them, but they insisted he didn't want to be apart of whatever they were doing.

"Maybe ask him." Cora pointed to where Zero stared at the chalk bored obviously zoned out.

"What? Zero? Why? He's a tree." Stiles didn't see why Zero would know any spirits. Cora rose a sarcastic eyebrow at Stiles.

"You guys still haven't figured out what he is? I get he's like evolved, but Derek should've figure it out by now." Stiles ignored Cora in favor of the fact that Zero might actually know spirits.

"Zero? Do you know any spirits?" Stiles sarcastic voice made Zero turn to him as he thought for a moment before answering.

"A few, but they don't like people."
Stiles lips parted in shock after hearing Zeros words.

"Really? Cool...tell me about it later." Stiles moved the Oujia board off the table and grabbed the keys out of his pocket.

"Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close you're eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand, and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location. It's called psychometry." Zero had again started to draw on the chalk board not seeing why Stiles needed him.

"I'm not a psychic." Lydia twiddled with her fingers as she spoke.

"You're something! Okay? Just, Lydia,
put out your hand, and..." Stiles placed them in Lydia's hand who in return made a 'Hmm.' Noise.

"What?" Stiles asked hopefully in case Lydia had found something.

"They're cold." Stiles eyes slightly twitched as he stared at the strawberry blond.

"Lydia, concentrate, please? Trying to save lives here, for the love of god." Lydia sighed closing her eyes slightly twisting the keys in her hand.

Zero knew she wouldn't find anything, because he couldn't feel anything. At least not from the keys.

"Yeah, what is it? What do you see?" Zero turned towards Stiles who spoke towards Lydia.

"Nothing." Zero giggled as he again erased the chalk board getting ready to write again.

"Automatic writing?" Lydia questioned as Stiles nodded handing Lydia the pencil. As soon as Lydia began drawing so did Zero.

"Lydia, what are you doing? What... what the hell is that?" Zero continued to draw on the white board, this time it wasn't squiggles, but something with meaning.

"A tree." Lydia responded.

"A tr... Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words, like in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is." Stiles thought it was obvious about what he wanted.

"Well, maybe you should've said that and you're not getting mad at Zero...look what he did." Stiles and Cora glanced at where Zero had drawn the same thing as Lydia on the board.

"Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" Cora questioned.

"Genius? Yes. Psychic, no. Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny." Zero dropped his chalk onto the floor and began walking towards Stiles.

"What? Why Danny?" Stiles asked.

"Because... last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice." Zero looked towards the door where Scott stood holding his shoulder.

Zero sighed he felt like he was about to be dragged into more drama with Stiles.

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
(𝚗𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝)

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚡𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚡𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍.
𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝.
𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 • 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 • 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙴