- 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 -

A/N- alright, alright, i'm giving in besties...🤚 y'all can have a draco pov during this chapter

—also this is unedited so point out my mistakes besties

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

Almost the moment that I responded, Draco's lips crashed onto my own again, kissing me with a passion and desire that couldn't be replaced.

I let his hands roam along my body, slipping under my shirt as I opened my legs to wrap them around his waist, bringing him closer.

Draco reached for my hands, grabbing them and wrapping my arms around his neck before reaching for his wand. Just as he mumbled the words to apparate, I felt as if my body was falling.

My back collided with a mattress, and I opened my eyes to see that I was still holding onto Draco— except now we were in our room.

"You couldn't have just walked up the stairs?" I gave a small laugh and watched as he smirked in return, not even bothering to reply.

He continued to kiss me, only stopping in between each desperate kiss to whisper a silencing charm and locking spell.

He sat up, long enough to unbutton his shirt and slip it off. "I intend to keep my word, Aria..." One of his hands came to roughly grasp my chin and tilt my head up to look at him. "You'll be a complete mess by the time I'm done with you."

The anticipation grew between my legs, and I had a sudden need for him. He removed my shirt slowly, almost as if he was savoring each look he could steal at my body.

Before I knew it, my clothes had been removed as well and he was already leaving soft kisses along my chest and stomach. My back arched slightly, but his hands came to my hips and he pushed me back down again.

"Be patient and I'll take care of you..." He whispered the words into my ear as my eyes fluttered shut. His hands trailed down my body until the reached area where I longed for his touch the most. "You're already this wet and I've barely gotten started with you... how pathetic," His finger circled my entrance a few times before slipping inside of me, and I bit down on my lip to suppress the moans that threatened to spill.

My face grew warm and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks at his words.

"Do you like it... when I touch you?" Draco gave a small chuckle as he spoke.

I nodded my head, being at a complete loss for words as his fingers continued to work my body in ways no one else was able to manage. He had complete control over me... control that I would never allow another soul the privilege of holding.

Draco was in charge of how I reacted, and my pleasure was entirely dependent on him. And he was doing a perfect job of that. He was the only one who knew my body almost better than I did, and he knew exactly what he needed to do to please me.

"Fuck, Draco—" I let out a moan as his fingers curled to hit the perfect spot within me, and he smirked upon seeing my reaction. He continued to thrust his fingers into me, each movement making my body writhe beneath his own.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" He groaned the words into my ear as he quickened his pace.

I didn't hesitate before eagerly nodding, almost begging for him to allow me to reach my release that I was craving.

"I'm still going to fuck you after this... so don't waste your energy, love," He said the words in a mocking tone, knowing that he could tire me out far too easily. "Now, let go for me..."