Chapter 32

Avery's Pov:

"Oh my god, heyy!" Yara, Tina and Sally exclaim as they pick up the phone, making me laugh.

"Heyy guys!" I say cheerfully as I place my MacBook on the bed in front of me.

Thank good I took my MacBook with me because looking at my small phone would be exhausting!

"Sooo..where's your lady?" Yara asks with a wide grin, making me blush.

They're the only one who know that I have a girlfriend. Well..I told my mom that there's a girl I like but we weren't together then and since then we haven't talked about it. And well..I haven't told my brother at all. He doesn't even know I like girls so I guess tomorrow will be interesting...

"Oh she's just showering." I answer her, on which they all smirk at me.

"Showering, huh?" Yara says, grinning at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you not with her?" Sally asks, making my face heat up.

"She said she just wants to shower quickly because she was working out before I called you guys and she was all sweaty." I mumble while looking down embarrassed.

"And you we're enjoying watching her weren't you?" Tina says with a smirk, which makes me look back up to them.

"Oh shut up!" I whine embarrassed while covering my face with my hand.

The bathroom door then suddenly opens and Victoria walks out with only a towel around her body and on her head.

"Oh shit, are you already facetiming with them?" She asks, making me laugh.

I nod. "Is that her?" I hear Yara ask but I'm busy staring at Victoria.

"Babe, you're friends are talking to you." She says but I just ignore her.

Victoria then puts the towel off her hair and dries it before walking over to me.

"It's very impolite to ignore your girlfriend and friends." She tells me while placing her fingers under my chin and lifting my head so I'd look at her.

"Oh wow she's really as pretty as you described her!" Yara comments which brings me back to reality.

I quickly look back at the screen to find my friends smirk at me. I also notice that you can see Victoria in the screen too and wow..she looks good from that angle.

"Anyways I'm getting dressed." Victoria says and pecks my lips before pulling away.

"Aww so cute!" My friends exclaim but I just keep staring at Victoria again.

She then walks over to her drawer and gets some clothes before letting her towl fall down, which makes my eyes widen. Victoria looks over her shoulder and winks at me before turning back around to her clothes.

"Um..excuse me for a second." I say to my friends and quickly mute myself in facetime before getting up from my bed and walking over to Victoria.

When I was right behind her I sneak my hands around her waist, making her gasp a little.

"You scared me." She breathes out and I slowly start to kiss her exposed shoulder.

"Sorry.." I mutter against her skin and she leans her head back against my shoulder.

"I swear to God, if you put your hands anywhere else I'm.." she warns me but slowly stops talking when my hands move a little upwards.

"Avery.." Victoria mumbles, making me chuckle.

"C'mon, I know you like it." I whisper in her ear, which makes her ears go red.

"I didn't know you're a earblusher." I say amused, causing her ears to become even redder.

"Well I usually have my hair in front of my ears so you don't see it!" She exclaims embarrassed and I chuckle at that.

"Ohh so it happened before but I just couldn't see it?" I ask teasingly, making her groan.

"Of course it happened before!" Victoria whines while covering her face with her hands.

So I grab her hands and pull them away from her face while softly kissing her ear. "Don't be embarrassed, it's cute." I tell her while placing my hands back on her stomach.

"Aren't your friends waiting?" She asks and I sigh.

"They can wait a little longer, it hasn't even been two minutes." I reply before starting to kissing her neck.

I then slowly move my hands more upwards again, on which Victoria breath out deeply. "Are you going to touch me now? Because if you won't I'd like to get dressed so I can meet your friends." She mutters, which makes me chuckle.

"Be patient, idiot." I tell her and she sighs.

I then bring my hands more up until they're directly under her breasts. "Avery, I swear I-" she stopped talking when I put my hands on her breasts and squeeze them softly, making her moan.

"Avery, are you coming back?" I hear Tara ask, which makes me pull away with a sigh.

"I'm sorry." I mumble while scratching the back of my neck.

"Don't apologize." Victoria says softly as she turns around to face me.

I instantly look down her body while biting my lip. But she then suddenly clears her throat, which makes me look up.

"There's no time for staring at me, Aves. Go back to your friends." She says and I sigh before turning back around and walking over to my bed.

I sit down on my bed, in front of my MacBook and then unmute myself again.

"Sorry guys for keeping you waiting. I um..needed to do something." I tell them and then glance over to Victoria, who's laughing at me while shaking her head.