1 [ Rumours ]

'Hey have you heard the rumours about Quisha Collins?'

'I heard Quisha Collins is kicked out of her house because her parents caught her fvcking a guy! '

'No! You're wrong, I heard she was caught fvcking a girl that's why she was kicked out! '

'Quisha is Bisexual ?'

Harmonee sat on her seat with fist clenched. She was closed to exploding because of all the gossip about her crush Quisha Collins. She wants to slap these gossipmongers she called classmates because of how bad their backstabbing Quisha.

"My queen is perfect! She won't do such things! " Harmonee thought, she's really tempted to scream it out loud just so people will stop bad mouthing Quisha.

A loud slap on her back made Harmonee jumped in her seat. She turned around and saw her best friend, Indigo.

Another bang was heard then followed by a scrape of chair. Harmonee looked in front then she saw the haggard face of her other best friend, Mhyr.

"It's early in the morning and you already looked like you've run a marathon. "Indigo immediately said when she got a good look of Mhyr's face.

"Thanks, genius. That's very encouraging" Mhyr said sarcastically as she pant again. Harmonee can only chuckle at the interaction.

"Why are you both here anyways. Your classroom is nextdoor" Harmonee asked softly. Her two friends grinned at her. She sighed. She knew that grin. It meant gossip time.

"Well have you heard about Quisha Collins? " Mhyr said, Indigo come closer, all their faces are close to each other now while Mhyr and Indigo put their hands on each other's shoulder and on Harmonee's shoulder. 

Harmonee wants to groan and tell them that she did want to hear any rumour about her crush but her best friend doesn't know about it so Harmonee can only listen to Indigo.

"I heard that Quisha is kicked out of her house for being a rebel! " Mhyr said. Harmonee pouted, this rumor from Mhyr is slightly better than the ones she heard earlier.

At least the cause this time is being rebellious and not fvcking any girl or guy.

"no you're wrong, Mhyr. According to my source, Quisha is kicked out because she was caught eating someone! " Harmonee's eyes widened.

Indigo's source is worse than she'd heard earlier!

"Why would Quisha eat someone? I'm pretty sure my queen is not a cannibal!" Harmonee thought in defense.

"Indigo, you're source is so wrong. Why would Quisha eat someone? She doesn't look like a cannibal to me! " Harmonee scolded her friend like a mother would. Both Mhyr and Indigo looked at her then they both laughed out loud.

"Oh little Harmonee. I apologize for my idiocy to say such words in front of an innocent little angel like you" Indigo said with a mock formality then they started laughing again. All her classmates who was busy gossiping about Quisha earlier now stopped and looked at the two because of their loud laughed but Indigo and Mhyr didn't mind them.

"Still. You shouldn't listen to baseless rumours, let alone one as incredulous as that. Why would Quisha become a cannibal? From what I obser— I mean heard, she's a vegetarian " Harmonee argued.

She's confused on why her friends are laughing but she did not mind them, half of what they're saying doesn't really makes sense in her mind but she love them so she just ignore it.

"Sh!t Harmonee, I know your innocent. I just didn't know that you're that innocent " Indigo laughed while hugging Harmonee then Mhyr joined.

"Why are you laughing anyway" Harmonee finally asked then Mhyr smirked at her.

"Eating someone is different from eating someone " Indigo said confusing Harmonee even more.

"What she meant is, eating someone is a euphemism for cunnilingus "

"Cunn---?" Harmonee's eyes widened. "OH... Oh... " is the only thing she said when finally get what it meant.

She knew what cunnilingus is because of the sex education book they have at home. Her mother asked her to read the sex ed book because she couldn't be bother to explain such to Harmonee. Mrs. Xier, Harmonee's mother, Is also aware of the lack of sex ed to the school because some parents are against it that's why she let Harmonee read that book. She was cautious about protective sex and scared of early pregnancy. She do not want anything bad to happen to Harmonee.

But Harmonee only skimmed through the science based sex ed book, she would rather read her Rick Riordan novels than the one her mother gave. Harmonee is aware that it is for her good to learn sex ed but she's shy even  reading such even though it is completely written scientifically.

Indigo and Mhyr snickered, they were about to tease Harmonee but the bell rings so the two immediately stand up and make a dash to their classroom.