2 [ Link and Stare ]

Harmonee's POV

She was alone again.

Quisha always eats alone but I saw her around the campus that she has friends, she just always eats alone.

I wonder why...

I sighed dreamily as I stared at Quisha from afar. Her dark brown hair castes a lighter shade of brown because of the light from the canteen. The student uniform fits her perfectly, it hugged her body the way I wish I can hug her.

My cheeks heat up at the thought.

'Bad Harmonee! Bad! ' I scolded myself.

"Fvck yes... Yes right there.. Ugh"
I felt myself blushed even harder when I remember what happened last night.

*Last Night*

It was midnight and I'm sitting on my bed while listening to RINI. RnB has always been my comfort genre. My music stopped because of a notification.

I opened it and saw that it was from 'Cherries ' group. Indigo and Mhyr named this group, they told me that cherries are the best. I continue playing my song then I opened the message. Though I disagree because I love strawberries more.

☜ Indi-Go ☞
    sent a link

☜ Indi-Go
   click the link, Nee. 555+

☆MhyrLalaLa☆
   OMG Indie, you demon!

    I was in front of my brother!

Don't click the link, Nee.

☜ Indi-Go

Oh come on, Mother Mhyr. We shouldn't always shelter Little Harmonee here. How will she ever learn the wonders of the world if we did? 555+

I bit my lips as I stared at the text.
It is clearly a bad link since Mhyr told me not to click it but curiosity got the best of me so I clicked it.

The first thing I heard was a scandalous sound. My eyes widened then I stared at my screen in shock.

Two woman are on the bed. Two naked woman.  The first one is place and she's laying on the bed then the other one is...wha.. What the hell. The second one is doing something on her private part.

The redhead on the bed is moaning loudly while the blacked haired woman is busy doing something on her.

Is this... Is this the cunnilingus? Is this what Indigo meant by eating someone?

My mouth was hanging open at I stared at my screen. It felt so wrong to watch but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen. I couldn't even take off my earphones because I was admittedly enjoying the scandalous sound.

The video panned closer to what the dark haired is doing and my widened even more when it shows a close up of the redhead's private part while the blonde lapped at it like a dog.

I am beyond shock. I have never seen another woman's private part that close aside from my textbooks and when I shave! 

It... It is somehow... The video I was watching us making me feel hot for some reason so I stopped watching it. I accidentally tapped the react button to the link and it was not even a minute when Indigo messaged again.

☜ Indi-Go
Wow

did you actually clicked it,Nee?

Oho if you did, well congratulations, you just watched your first ever porn or AV which ever you prefer 5555+

☆MhyrLalaLa☆
Gosh Indigo you fiend!

What if Harmonee accidentally clicked it?

OMG don't tell me you clicked it,Nee?

Oh gosh you're such a bad influence Indie! 

☜ Indi-Go

Uh oh mommy Mhyr is mad!

I'm outta here 555+

Goodnight my loves

I blushed at Indigo's messaged.

I want to react and say I don't but I knew it would be too obvious and I'm not really a good liar, so I let it be and close my phone instead. I'm 18years old now and that's the first time I ever watched it. Indigo had bugged me about it before when we were 16 ,she said it is called exploring but I did not watched it because I was scared that I might like it and it is bad!

I sat stiffly in my bed while I keep repeatedly hear the moaning sound of the woman. I am tempted to watch it again but I will myself not to. I tried to sleep but I couldn't and it was then that I realized that the reason I can't sleep is because my... Private is wet and sticky.

*back to the canteen *

"...nee... HARMONEE! "

"ah what what where's the fire?!"I shouted frantically. Mhyr and Indigo just giggled. I blushed even more.

"You've been zoning out for almost 5 minutes. Where did your mind go? "Mhyr asked then she munched on the  her sandwich. I eat my lunch as well while staring at the bench where Quisha is eating.

'god since when does eating become so beautiful? Quisha is only eating but she managed to make those little movements really beautiful' my mind drifts to Quisha again.

"don't tell me it's because of last night? I apologize if it shock you, Nee. I just want to tease you and Mhyr, I didn't know that you will actually click it. " Indigo said nonchalant earning a good smack from Mhyr. I just looked at my friend's then I went back to looking at Quisha.

"I opened it when I was watching TV with my siblings you idiot. My little brother heard it and he teased me about it! Ugh that jerk blackmailed ME into telling mum that I'm watching porn so I have to do all his math and science homework the whole night! " Mhyr rambled, Indigo just chuckled. I smiled as I watched my friends. Sometimes I want to tell them that I'm lesbian but I do not know how they'll react so I just kept quiet.

I don't want them to leave me. They are the only friends that I have.

"There there mommy Mhyr. I'm sorry for that huh " Indigo said then she put all her omelette in Mhyr's plate making Mhyr smiled in delight.

I sighed happily when their bickering finally stops then I went back to staring at Quisha with a happy smile but my eyes widened and I choked on my French fries when I saw her already staring right back at me.