3 [ Partners ]

It was biology class and this is the only class that I share with Quisha. That's why I was always excited coming here, seeing her wear a lab gown has always take my breath away.

Quisha have a body and a face of model. She's really gorgeous, that type of gorgeous were you would look twice or more when you passed by her. Her face is too beautiful that I could look at it for the whole day.

No, I am not a stalker or anything, I just like to observe her from a far because I'm too chicken to actually befriend her.

I met her when we were in junior high, I was probably around 15 that time. At first I thought I was just idolizing her because she's so smart and beautiful but as the time passed by, my feelings grew and I couldn't deny it anymore that I was just idolizing her, that I like her because I want to be like her but rather I  actually like her as person...as a woman.

Her baby blue eyes never fails to make me mesmerize, her olive skin that made her look like a goddess, her oval shaped face and her dark hair.
She's tall and lean like a model would, I bet she's around 5'8. She's also really intelligent, she managed to always be an honor student. Her ranking never lowers down the top ten overall ranking in the school! 

God I thought before that she was just my ideal beauty, someone that I want to look like but I realized then that no...Quisha is not my ideal beauty, she's my ideal partner.

I'm scared to approach her though because she's always glaring at anyone who tries to approach her. The only people that gets to talk to her and escape her glare are the teachers and her some of her acquaintance.

I'm also scared because what if the 3 years of fantasy and ideals about her suddenly shattered and she's not really what I thought she was? I don't think I want to find out,  that's why I'm okay with what I pictured her in my mind and never tries to approach. I'm okay with just looking at her from a far.

" Xier...Harmonee Xier? Is Harmonee Xier present in the class or not?!" I jumped in my seat when I realized that professor Linda has been calling me. I squeak a small 'present'  before shrinking myself back into my seat. I heard some of my classmates snickered and laugh at me.

"Okay, Ms. Xier, please proceed to go to your partner's table just like what everyone else have done" Prof Linda said with a stern face.

"P-partner? "I asked embarrassed. Shoot, how long was I daydreaming?

Prof Linda looked like she's about to scold me for being absent minded in the class when someone suddenly interrupted her.

"it's okay Professor. I'll just move to her seat. " the warm voice that rarely talks made everyone silent. My heart pounded when I looked at the direction of the voice and it even pound harder when I saw that the one of the voice is walking towards me.

That's right!  Quisha Collins is walking towards me!

Me! 

My heart is beating too fast. Is she my Partner?  How did it happened? X and C are far from the alphabet.

My body froze when Quisha finally sit beside me. I took a lungful of her scent and sniff the air.

"did you just sniffed me? Shit you're so weird. " wow way to make impression to your crush Harmonee!

"I—" I was gonna explain but she tap the table instead. I follow her hand then I saw the reproductive system in the textbook.

I looked back at her nervously not really knowing what to do. She just looked at me with tired eyes.

" Were you really zoning out the whole class? Fine. Professor Linda randomly selected partners for her new review techniques since Biology exam is in two weeks. She picked me and you to study and review together for the whole week to help each other with the test."  I made an ah sound as if I understand it it.

The truth of the matter is, I just stared at her dumbly for the whole duration that she was speaking. Her baby blue eyes is much more hypnotizing up close!

She pressed the bridge of her nose is if to calm down then she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Harmonee,  I asked you if you are okay to review for the whole week with me? From Saturday tomorrow to Saturday next week, is it okay with you? " She asked me and I just nodded enthusiastically.

I'll be able to see her for 8days! 

"it was supposed to be only 7days of review but I figured we can use the eight day as a final review day"

"Yup that's a good idea" I said while smiling at her. I can feel that my cheeks are really heating up. I probably looked like a tomato now!

"For god's sake, Harmonee stop blushing like I just flirted with you. And stop staring, don't you have anything to go than just stare at me? " Quisha sighed but her voice didn't sound mean. She probably saw my shock when she said that, that's why her eyes suddenly softened. "Alright, I'm sorry little Harmonee. I did not meant to be mean. But darling, please  stop that blushing face of yours before I really give you a reason to blush for."
My cheeks heat up even more because of her words.

"but you'll enjoy that, won't you" she stated in a really low voice that my hair stood up. And I trembled a little.