4 [ Night Activities ]

It's midnight now and I do not know what to so because I keep replying to what happened earlier.

Especially Quisha's last words with me. I don't why but I feel my body hummed because of the low voice she used earlier.

What's that voice? Why does it sound so tempting and... and delicious.

I rolled around in bed but after a few minutes I found myself in front of my laptop while searching for po.rn.

It lead me to a site and I opened it. I was shocked by the scandalous pictures on the site and I was even more confused because the straight one did not even arouse me.

I bite my lips as I typed in lesbian sex.

After a couple minutes,
I stared wide eyed at the screen with my headphone on. I was...enjoying it.

I so not like the obviously fake moans of the actress but I was somehow glued to watch and listen. I was watching every move.

The way the actress kiss, lick and suck. The way they bump their bodies and my eyes widened more when they used toys that is phallic shape. The actress seemed to be enjoying it and I am once again Hot and bothered.

I feel my private really burning, so I closed legs and rubbed them together to ease the sensation.

I bit my lips when I felt my nip.ples hardened. I am also panting and sweating but my AC is turned on.

I keep watching videos after videos until I realized that all videos that I specifically searched and watched have the same in common.

All of them have Quisha's eyes, tall body and dark hair. I even specifically typed for blue eyes !

It was already 12 am by the time I was done watching. I keep glancing on the paused screen, it was a picture of the blue eyed girl sticking her tongue out in another girl's nip.ples. I shakily breathe as I closed my eyes and imagined if it was a certain someone that I've been watching from a far.

I moaned when I realized that my hands are now actually rubbing my nip.ples and it felt so good. I bit my lip again to stop myself from making a sound. Gosh why does it felt so good? Is this why Indigo wanted me to explore my self?

I rubbed my nip.ples even more but when I felt like it was not enough because of the shirt, I took it off and pant a little bit. I was hesitant to actually touch my nip.ples Now that I do not have my nighties but the cold air from the AC made my nip.ples harden even more and I stopped thinking, I just started to touch myself.

I continue rubbing, pinching and pulling my nip.ples just like what I've the blue eyed girl so earlier. I am literally shaking in lust while I continue touching my nip.ples. My private is on fire as well... Or what the actress called as pu.ssy.

I felt like I'm leaking down there because of how hot I feel while touching my nipples.

I let out a little shriek when I felt something gushed out on my se.x. I slumped on my seat then stared at the pause video again. That blue eyed girl licking the nip.ples.

I shakily stand up and to my bed because of exhaustion. I fell asleep almost immediately when I felt my soft bed.