5 [ Breakfast ]

"Harmonee, sweetie. Someone's waiting for you downstair" I groaned when I heard my mother's side voice. I love hearing it in the morning but my head is pounding and her usual lovely voice doesn't sound as lovely today.

"Harmonee, wake up honey.  Clean up and let's all eat together before I opened our bakery shop"

Oh right it's Saturday and Saturday is one of the busiest day for my mother's bakery shop. The name of our bakery is Sweet Harmonee. Yep that's how much my mama loves me.

Sweet Harmonee is also one of the most well-known bakery in our small town that's why my mama have to always get up early and prepare for the bakery because people flock there even early in the morning, especially on the weekends.

"Sweetie. Come on, wake up and get ready. Your blue eyed gorgeous classmate has been waiting in the dining for 15 minutes now. " my body shoot up from the bed.

Did my mother just said blue eyed gorgeous classmate?

Oh my god. Quisha is here!

I frantically run towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth and wash my face. I took off my nighties and changed into wait... Should I dress up?  But I would be too obvious. What should I wear?

I rummaged through my closet and found a ripped denim short shorts. I immediately wore it then I searched for a top again. I wore the red crop top.

I wouldn't be too obvious with this, right?

I checked my self in the mirror and almost cried out when I saw that I have a large pimple on my forehead. Gosh I looked terrible.

"Harmonee" My mama called again. My shoulder slump as I accept my ugliness then went down to the dining.

My sour mood immediately lift up when I saw Quisha. There was pancakes, omellette and milk in the table. My mama and her are talking—well mostly my mum. She's talking animatedly, even go as far as making hand movements while Quisha just laughed and listened attentively, she would talk sometimes then laughed with my mother.

It was my first see her like this and she's even more gorgeous when she's smiling. My own lips curved into a smiled as I approached the table. Both of them stopped talking then looked at me.

My mum's brow furrowed.

"Honey... " she drawled then looked at me up and down. "I thought the two of you are having a study session here in our house?"

" Yes mama" I nodded as I sat awkwardly because my both of them are still staring at me.

Did I dress up too much? I thought I wasn't that obvious?

"then why are you wearing those... Never mind. Wear whatever you want inside the house "my mama said dismissively then she started putting food on my plate. After that she also put food on Quisha's plate to which she accepted with shy smile.

Too cute!

"eat a lot, dear. "My mama encouraged Quisha while I just stuffed my face with food so my mama won't have to make me join in her animated stories.

After a while, my mama's phone beeped. She opened it then looked at me. I nodded at her because I understand what it meant. It meant that she have to go to the shop now.

"Quisha, I have to go now. Will you two be okay here? Harmonee, if you and Quisha get hungry just take the baked goods inside the ref okay. I also prepare a meal just heat it up if you get hungry. Quisha, good bye honey. It's nice meeting you. " My mama said then she quickly bend and kiss me on the forehead.

"Bye honey. Enjoy your study session . Don't be too stressed out about it okay. "

"Bye mama"

"Bye Mrs. Xier "Quisha stand up as she bid farewell to my mum then mama left. Quisha sat again the looked at me. I blushed then stuffed my face with pancakes again.

I do not know if I should talk to her or what. I just feel really guilty about what I did last night.

I just masturbated in the thought of her! It felt sinful and I want to apologize so bad, especially when she's sitting across ME while eating and staring at me.

I took glance at her again and choked on my food when she raised her eyebrows. She smirked at me when she caught me looking at her.

I swallowed my food and gulped down my milk. Quisha leaned forward then wipe my chin. My eyes wide as I follow her fingers that wipe my chin. She put it in her mouth then suck the milk that was from my face.

My blushed beet red at what she did. My mind flushed again to the videos I watched last night.

" What did I told you last time, Harmonee? Stop blushing OR I'll really give you a reason to blush for" she brushed my lips a few more times then went back to her seat and eat like nothing happened.