7 [ Outbursts and IG ]

It's finally Monday and I'm still beating myself up because of my stupidity last Saturday.

Imagine, the first time you ever watched AV and mastur.bated your crush somehow saw it and figured everything out.

I could've make a perfect a lie about it and say I'm only exploring myself but all the search history and videos shows the obvious reason why I did it.

For eighteen years, I've avoided watching such. I've been a good girl following all the TV, Movie and even book ratings—if it is rated r or mature, I wouldn't watch it and avoid it.

But the universe is really not on my side, the one time I actually watched a adult film...i get busted!

What's worse is that, Quisha suddenly starts avoiding me. I mean we rarely talk, yes, but our two day interaction made it feel like she's okay to talk with me. It even sounded like she's being friendly, I am even confused why she keeps using that 'low soft voice' whenever she talked to me, like she wants a reaction from me and she'll looked satisfied when I shiver or blush. I honestly don't know that type of tone in her voice but it made me feel hypnotize and somehow aroused. Her usual voice is soft and cold but during the two days we talked, she would drop that cold voice whenever she saw my blushing face and turn it into a low one.

Gosh I just rambled about her voice!... Oh what beautiful voice it is.

Going back to my dilemma, Quisha has been avoiding me like a plague but whenever I tried to stare at her —like I always do for the last three years— I would immediately look down because she's already staring right back at me!

She must've sense my stares that's why she's trying to catch me!

I sighed as I looked at the picture of her on my phone. Since I can't stare at her anymore like I usually do, I just decided to visit her instagram page and looked at her pictures instead.

Gosh she's so beautiful.

Her instagram is  @notquishacollins and she has over three thousand followers. She's not following anyone and she only has two post.

  The first one is a picture of a small bottle, it has rainbow sands layered inside then on there's a hanging small dove attached to the cork. It was photographed aesthetically.  Her caption on it is, hope to see you : )

I kinda admit that I'm a little jealous. That bottle is probably given by a special someone...someone that will never be me.

The second one is a selfie of her. She has a small smile on her face while looking to the side, her cheeks stained with red while her eyes twinkle in delight. Her hands are in front of her as if she was asking the photographer to stop taking pictures. The background is  a pastel-filled bakery... Oh shoot! The background is my mama's bakery.

Sweet Harmonee!

Huh she had been in my mother's bakery once. My face heat up. I always help mama at the bakery when I have vacant time from school, it just sucks that I did not get to see Quisha there the one time she visits!.

I hope she enjoys the food back then.

I looked back at the first post then back to the last.

The two posts are 1 year apart!

"Nee... Harmonee. Gosh Harmonee why do you always zone out, sometimes I think it's better to talk to birds than you, at least they chirped back while you...nevermind " Indigo said. I closed my phone, fearing that Mhyr and Indigo would see why I was preoccupied.