8 [ Tears]

My hands are shaking as I tried to put ointment on Quisha's hands. Apparently, her lips is not the only thing that has a wound, her knuckles and well! As if she punched people with it.

After putting the ointment, I gently put band aid in each knuckles. I told her that I'll put ointment on her lip wound as well but mama called us eat dinner first and it will not be ideal to put medicine in her lips when we eat. She might accidentally swallow some of those medicine that's why after putting medicine in her hands, both us immediately went to the dining area.

Quisha offered to help set the table but my mother just hushed her down. When the tables are already set, the three of us finally eat...more like Quisha and I silently eat while my mother talked about my childhood's most embarrassing stories. Quisha is chuckling along with my mother while I stayed quiet and hot in the cheeks because of embarrassment.

It is so obvious that my mother liked Quisha and in my demented fantasy, I'm really proud and happy that my mother accept her.

But Quisha's mood visibly shifts when my mother started mentioning Indigo and Mhyr. Her genuine laugh suddenly sounded so force.

I frowned and mama probably feel it too. She smiled at Quisha then said, "But don't you worry, darling. Indigo is the straightest girl in the world. You have no competition but other boys " my mother laughed out loud like she tell the funniest joke in the world.

I don't get the meaning why mama said that but my mouth gaped when I saw a faint red on Quisha's cheeks!

She's blushing and it's so cute!

I almost cooed at Quisha's shy face. This is my first time seeing her in such expression because she's passive most of the time. I was really tempted to take my phone and take a picture of her but that'll be really creepy so I just stared and indulge the scene.

Although I don't get why she gets flustered by my mama's joke. Am I missing something?

"You knew? " I heard Quisha's faint voice. She asked so softly to my mum that it is barely comprehensible. Mama just smirked making Quisha blushed harder.

" ah and by the way, Qui. Why so you have that lip wound and I noticed your uniform is quite dirty, we're you bullied in school honey? I've been meaning to ask you but I felt that you're too uncomfortable and dejected earlier that's why I stayed quiet " Mama said gently, her voice wrapping around us with that familiar motherly warmth. I looked worriedly at Quisha as well.

Is she bullied? It did not even crossed my mind since Quisha is practically one of the most popular and loved person in school though she doesn't have a group of friends or cliques, she still managed to get people's attention. She's not even friends with the 'popular kids' in school. I never saw her hang out with anyone, the only time I saw her with other people is if it is school related or if someone invited her in the canteen.

She's alone but no one dares ostracized her, it's like she's the doing it with for herself.

She doesn't involve herself with any school drama that the popular seems to love to get attention, she just focus on academics and sports. Most of the popular students tried to befriend her but she never really care. It's like she don't care about attention and like she knew that she has her own standard of fame.

Quisha doesn't even have to go anything but everyone will smile and admire her for her beauty, respect her for her elegance and adore her for her intelligence. Her usual expression is passive, cold or frowning but she's never really rude. She was even the campus' model because she uplift the schools motto and inspire the students, that's why I like her so much. Also the reason why I call her queen.