Chapter 15 - Thank You 💛

🎶 Adhoore from Break Ke Baad

Published on 23.04.2021

● A U T H O R ●

When Vihaan and Aarohi reached the penthouse that was on the 37th floor, Aarohi couldn't help but drop her jaw at the sight. It was magnificent. It was luxurious. It was everything that she could only dream of.

Wooden floors, dim yellow lights giving the whole house an exotic look, interiors in shades of dark, expensive furnitures, vaulted ceilings, huge glass windows serving the stunning view of the city and lots of space. Vihaan gave her a tour of the whole house making her familiar with it. From the library to the study room to the gym to the kitchen to the theatre room, he showed her all. He even had an art room and several other rooms for specific purpose. Aarohi's room was in opposite direction to Vihaan's so there was no way that they would cross paths with each other when they left their respective rooms. But she was yet to see Vihaan's room.

"You didn't show me your room." This was the first time she spoke after entering the house.

He quirked a brow at her. "And I won't."

"But why?" She frowned.

"Because I don't want to." He replied nonchalantly.

"But I want to see." She whined.

"No need. You stay in your room and I'll stay in mine. I don't like anyone coming in my room and it isn't even allowed. So don't dare to act nosy." He warned.

"I'm not acting nosy. I'm just curious of how it looks like." She defended. "And why are you being so secretive about it? Do you've a dead body hidden there?" She asked inquisitively.

"That's none of your business. I said what I said." He snapped.

This didn't help to curb her curiosity but she did let it go, mentally making a note of getting a look of his room someday by some way.

"Most important thing. Don't make any mess. I couldn't care any less about what you do in your room but I want the rest of the house to be organized and neat." Vihaan instructed. "Got it?"

Aarohi wasn't sure about what she felt about it but since he looked quite strict and particular, she decided to agree and nodded doubtfully.

"I really can't see your room?" She asked again feigning a sad face.

Like a man with no emotions, he stared at her with a bored look.

"Fine." She huffed. "But then you also won't see or enter my room ever." She tried for the last time.

He shrugged. "Fine with me. Anyways I know what your room looks like since it's my house." He smirked.

Aarohi clenched her teeth. "That was before I came. Now, you won't be able to because I'm here and I don't approve of it. Stay out of my way and also room. I won't bother you and you won't bother me. Understood?" 

He agreed and once again telling each other to not interfere in their lives, they headed to their respective rooms and called it a night.

Vihaan decided to go to his office early since he had already missed few days of work. He woke up early, hit the gym, took a shower and got ready the next morning. Madhavi Tai was on a break and had gone to her village for a few days and was returning today evening. He thought of calling Aarohi to cook breakfast for them since he was already getting late. He knocked at her door for a few times. After getting no response, he knocked harder.