15. Another Disapointment

He took the one thing that stayed by her side

After Aurora and Rebekahs fun day they went back to the boarding house

After Aurora and Rebekahs fun day they went back to the boarding house. Rebekah soon left claiming she had some things to do and then she left the other blonde sitting in the parlor with a glass of orange juice in her hands. She sat their for a moment in silence with her own thoughts and it wasn't long before she was joined and her silence ruined.

"Aurora? May I speak with you?" Elena asked as she walked in the parlor, her hands behind her back.

Aurora rolled her eyes, "what do you want?" She asked sharply.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I treated you when you first came back from the tomb, and for being involved in you being trapped in the mansion." She spoke softly, she glanced to her right and saw Stefan walking quietly behind the blonde girl.

"Well, I thank you for apologizing but, I'm never going to forgive you, you broke me along with Stefan. So if you please, leave me alone." She spoke taking a drink of her juice. Elena came closer and smirked.

"Well, goodbye Azazel." Aurora furrowed her brows and before she could get another word in she felt something pierce her neck and the familiar burning sensation of Oleander coursing through her veins as she passed out falling onto the couch.

Aurora woke up tied to a metal chair with ropes binding her arms and legs that were soaked in Oleander. She lazily lifted her head up and quickly noticed she was in their basement. She yanked on her arms and whimpered as she felt the sting once more. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her, she didn't know what they were going to do and without her magic she felt scared and weak. She snapped her head up when she heard sets of footsteps come closer to the door.

She gasped as she saw Elena, Stefan and Bonnie walk through the door. Bonnie holding a grimoire. She didn't say anything, she just watched how Stefan and Elena stood in front of her on opposite sides and Bonnie directly in front of her. "What are you doing Bonnie?" She asked worryingly.

"Don't worry, I'm going to make it better. I'm going to take her away." She spoke, it took her a minute before she could register what she was saying. Then she felt truly scared. Her eyes widened in fear as she leaned backwards avoiding the Bennett's hands coming towards her head.

"Bonnie Bennett, you do this and I'll strip you of your magic." She threatened but it didn't stop her, Bonnies hand clasped tightly on top of the blonde girls head and started to whisper. "Bonnie stop!" She shouted as she started to shake. She felt a nagging pain spreading throughout her head and soon it became unbearable. "BONNIE STOP PLEASE!" She cried sobbing, but she didn't. "DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" Aurora sobbed and sobbed soon feeling a liquid coming out of her nose and dripping onto her lips and falling off her chin.

Bonnie felt the other half slipping away and soon their wasn't a connection and she removed her hands from her head and watched as she sobbed shaking her head. Fear ran through Bonnie as the sobs suddenly stopped and dead silence rang throughout the basement. Aurora lifted her head and showed her black slit eyes and she growled. "I told you what the consequences would be Bonnie Bennett." Everyone froze in fear and shock as she ripped her arms from the ropes and stood up glaring dark holes into the Bennett's head.

She suddenly screamed loudly and everyone flew back, Elena and Stefan becoming knocked out and Bonnie barely staying awake. Aurora stalked towards her and kicked her in the face suddenly knocking her out. She passed the three knocked out beings and walked up stairs. She went to the parlor and stared into the fire until the reality set in. They took Azazel away from her, they killed her in her own mind. They took away her other half, her protecter, the person who would always, no matter what, stay by her side and never leave her. Now she was gone.

Aurora screamed and started sobbing as she tore apart the parlor throwing everything in sight. She sobbed until it hurt and even then she continued, almost all the bottles of alcohol were smashed and glass littered the floor and the fire was blazing out of control. She had had enough of everyone taking everything away from her and she was sick of it. She was tired of being betrayed, of being alone.

Damon crawled out of his car and immediately heard the sobs of his sister and the sound of glass breaking. He sped inside and saw her in the parlor throwing everything in sight. Blood was smeared across her face and more came out of her nose slowly. The ground was covered in glass and she was now on the floor crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong Aurora?" He asked flying to her side and kneeling down with her, her sobs didn't stop but she managed to say one sentence.

"I want Klaus." She said in a high voice, Damon sighed slightly annoyed but wanted to help his bawling sister. He pulled out his phone and dialed a familiar phone number and called it.

"What do you-what is that noise?"

"It's Aurora."

"Why is she crying? Put her on now!"

"Okay" he handed the phone to Aurora who took it with shaky hands, her sobs turned to sniffles but the tears still ran free.

"Hi Nik"

"Tell me what's wrong darling."

"They took her away from me Nik!"

"Who Aurora sweets? Who did they take?"

"Azazel, Bonnie took her away, she's gone forever Nik! It hurts so much!"

"Shh, baby, I'm right here okay. I want you to calm down for a moment okay?"

"O-okay, I want you Nik."

"I'll be there soon my love, okay? But for now, I want you and Rebekah to get yourselves a place away from them okay. I'll send her some money."

"Okay Nik, I miss you."

"I miss you too my love."

"I hear Rebekah, bye Nik."

"I l- Goodbye, I'll call every night from now on"

"Okay."

___________
A/n

I kinda sped this chapter up, anyway next chapter will be a half and half, so I'll add in the designated episode plot and add some Aurora and Rebekah and definitely the next call between Klaus and Aurora who will be back soon<3