Owe You One

"I looked everywhere

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott said as he, Stiles and Will got ready to go running.

Stiles hummed, putting on a jacket. "Okay. Was he, like... Could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott said and Will's eyes widened. "Really?" Will asked and Scott quickly turned to him. "No, Will!"

Will backed up a little as Scott turned to Stiles.  "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

Stiles groaned, putting clothes in his locker. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!"

When Stiles slammed his locker shut, Danny popped up, leaning against it. "All right, I'll do it."

Stiles, Will and Scott jumped at Danny's voice as Stiles stared at him in shock. "What?" Danny smiled at Stiles. "Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle."

Will turned to Scott, raising his brows as Stiles looked at Danny in shock. "Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding?"

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny said as if it was obvious, walking away. Stiles frowned. "Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles screamed after him. Stiles sighed, turning back to Will and Scott. Stiles' eyes went wide as he turned to Will.

"Will, you're a virgin too, right?" Stiles asked. Will's eye immediately widened as he stared at Stiles, face flushed. "I- Um..."

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." Coach screamed, making the attention go off of Will. Isaac sighed, walking towards his locker. "Sorry, coach."

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season. So work on that." Coach said.

...

Stephanie walked out of her math class, going to head towards her chemistry class when she walked passed the doors of the school and saw Beacon Hill sheriff department cars driving towards the trail the lacrosse kids run.

"Oh, God." Stephanie muttered, running after the cars. She skidded to stop beside Will and Isaac, her face dropping at the body tied to the tree. She looked up to Isaac and noticed him glaring at the twins just as Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Saticoy came running. "Hey, get out of the way. Get back." Sheriff screamed as James lightly pushed his kids and their friends back, looking to the rest of the students. "Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence."