The Boxes.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
TUBBO POV
—————

"Tubby...Tubby wake up..TUBBY!" I shoot back into reality and wake up, looking around my room. Lani isn't there, nor my parents. I look at my phone and y/n is looking at me, smiling. "Your finally awake hi!" y/n smiled brightly. I rubbed my eyes. "Why, What, Hello?" I still wasn't fully awake so i was confused. "Hello! I had a question, so ill wait until you fully wake up"

She said as she propped her phone up on her desk and started reading. I looked closer at the cover of the book. She was reading "All The Bright Places". I watched as her eyes scanned over the pages and kept reading. Then i felt as if i was fully awake. "Alright y/n im fully awake what's your question?" Y/n looked up from her book and closed it, smiling at me. "Okay so i wanted to know if you wanted to open our boxes together!" She waved he hands and did the ":]" smile.

"Sure! Like right now or later?" I looked over to my desk, looking at the little brown box sitting there, waiting to be opened. "We should open it later, i have work to do" Y/n frowned, picking up her phone. "Aw okay well ill be here if you need any help okay?" I smiled. "Alright tubby ill call you later?" She returned the smile. "Alrighty, bye bye!" I waved and she hung up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Y/N POV
________

I hung up and pushed back in my chair, getting up. I walked over to my door and walked out, and headed toward Wilbur's door. "Knock Knock" I heard him talk from inside. "Yeah hold on one second guys, Come in!" I turned the doorknob and headed inside to see Wilbur once again, at his desk in a call, with Minecraft loaded in. "Are you streaming?" I whispered and he shook his head no. I sighed and fumbled my way over and plopped down at his bed. "What's up?" He turned his chair and faced me. "Just wanted to tell you i wan going to be doing homework, what are you up to?"

"Just playing minecraft with the boys" He turned back over to his pc. "Oh is it the same as last time?" I walked over to his desk.  "No! Actually some people you never talked to actually!" He smiled and tabbed out of minecraft, going into discord. "Okay so there's Dream, sapnap, badboyhalo, Fundy and Niki!" He smiled, moving his mouse at the profile pictures with each name.

"Oh pog! Are you muted? Can i say hello?" I smiled and turned to look at wil. "Yeah sure let me unmute real quick" He smiled and pushed the mic button, unmuting. "Im back guys want to say hello to my sister?" He said and looked at me, and smiled. He unplugged his headphones and nodded at me. "Hello everyone pleasure to meet you im y/n!" I smiled and waved towards the camera. "Hiiii!" Badboyhalo greeted. "Hello y/n!" Dream greeted. "Hi again y/n whats up!" Fundy said and laughed. "YOO wilbur has a sister? Hi there!" Sapnap greeted. "Hello y/n!" Niki Smiled.

"Hello! Ill be going now it was nice meeting you! Goodbye!" I waved once again before heading out of wil's room. I went back into my room and sat at my desk, starting on the assignments. I did all of the paper notes first, then the online assignments. After i finally finished, hours later, i decided it was time to open the boxes. I stacked all the papers together and put them in the folder, and putting the folder inside my desk. I published all the online assignments and pushed backwards in my chair.

I walked over to my bedside table and unparted my phone from the charger. I unlocked it and pulled up tubbo's contact, pushing the facetime button, counting all the times it rung. "1...2..." Then his face popped into the screen. "Helloo!" He said and smiled, sitting down at his desk. "Hello tubby! Im done with homework!" I smiled and walked over to my desk, sitting down and propped the phone up. "Are you ready to open the boxes?" He looked over at me. "Yep! let me grab it real quick." I stood up, grabbing the box from my side table.

Sitting back down, i placed the box down and grabbed the scissors. "We open at the same time okay?" I said and he nodded. "3..2..1..go!" I unwrapped the bee gift wrap and cut the tape off, opening the box. I grab the first thing, 2 notes. I set them down and looked back inside. I gasped, looking at the box inside. It was the long distance touch bracelets i saw around tiktok. "No.way." I covered my mouth with my hand, unboxing the bracelet and inspecting it. "I have the other one here! Uhh, ill find it later but yeah!" He laughed and started unboxing the gift i gave him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Aww y/n this is too nice of you!" He smiled as he took out my handwritten notes, and some drawings of him and me, as well as a mini stuffed bee. "My gift isn't as good as yours" I frowned. "Aw y/n no this is perfect!" He smiled. "Yours is still better though thank you so much tubbo i absolutely love it!" I wrapped the band around my wrist, putting it on. He looked around his room. "Oh! I found it! Let me put it on and see if it works!" He wrapped the band around his wrist, also putting it on.

He tapped on it and the bracelet vibrated. "It worked!" I gasped and tapped it three times. We messed around with the bracelets and i decided to hang up, and head to sleep. I kept the bracelet on and walked over to my closet, changing into tubbo's hoodie and some black sweatpants. I brushed my teeth and walked to my bed, plopping down. I plugged my phone up and tucked myself in.

I texted wilbur goodnight and set my phone down, turning the lamp off. I tapped on the bracelet once, and waited. A few seconds later it vibrated. He responded. I smiled and took the bracelet off, heading off to dreamland.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HI FELLOW READERS IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH IM SO SORRY ANYWAY HOPED YOU ENJOY

Take care ilysm /platonic

1080 words